Films

Jan 30, 2009
England
Okay guys i jsut wanted too see if anyone felt the same as me and so far this year there has not been that kiler film we get every year?? im starting to think cinema and films have died this year a little seems we got the same sort of re-hashed film

The only films that i ahve seent his year that i would pick up again would be Inglourious basterds, the hangover and star trek

Wanted to know if any of you guys felt the same??

Okay guys i jsut wanted too see if anyone felt the same as me and so far this year there has not been that kiler film we get every year?? im starting to think cinema and films have died this year a little seems we got the same sort of re-hashed film

The only films that i ahve seent his year that i would pick up again would be Inglourious basterds, the hangover and star trek

Wanted to know if any of you guys felt the same??

The Hangover and Star Trek are my two favorites of the year so I'm hoping I'll like Inglourious basterds as well! If it ever comes to my little 2 room theater that is! :twisted:

The Hangover and Star Trek are my two favorites of the year so I'm hoping I'll like Inglourious basterds as well! If it ever comes to my little 2 room theater that is! :twisted:

You have a 2 room theater??

and glenn i still need to check out district 9 not sure it is out here yet