Multi Final Fantasy Type-0 HD CE (Europe/North America]

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Collector´s Edition for the PS4 and Xbox One

Regions: North America and Europe

Retailer: Square Enix Store

Release Dates: Europe (20/03/15) and North America (17/03/15)

Europe Link - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/em...-Fantasy-Type-0-HD-Collector-s-Edition-EN.php

North America Link - https://type0.na.square-enix.com/

Price: £79.99 and $99.99

Europe Art

01see18171220_01.jpg

North America Art

ff_type_0_hd_ce.0.jpg

BONUS

Second Steelbook for Europe

Retailer: GAME

Price: £49.99

Link: http://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-type-0-includes-final-fantasy-xv-demo-access-only-at-game-322946?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Final Fantasy Type 0&catGroupId=

Artwork

FFType0SpecialEdition.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FanOfGaming
This game has my interests, I usually dig CE's for games now that I can afford them. But a remaster of a PSP game for $100 is super steep, even the price of the remaster @$60 is steep imo. I think I'll have to wait for reviews on this before I buy it.

That 80 page art book though (hardcover) is the way you do a CE artbook.

I'm really keen on getting this even though I don't own a PS4 yet.

I played a couple hours of the PSP version and it's quite a fun game. I'm generally not big on Square Enix's action RPGs because there's something about the way they execute combat that feels awkward and almost unnatural to me, but this was perfectly fine. The game will definitely benefit being on a console because it has ridiculously long cut scenes which seem out of place for something on a handheld. Also, it really needs a second stick to play properly because the camera controls are a bit shoddy on the PSP. Having it in English would be good too because there's a lot of voice acting even during gameplay because people talk to you over a comms system. I think I'd prefer for it to be on the Vita rather than a home console though. The game is also interesting for Final Fantasy fans because it plays against series and J-RPG expectations, e.g. the main character is a card wielder, the story/world is almost some kind of crazy Final Fantasy fanfiction.

Why are developers starting to do more then one Steelbook in the same region...I understand different regions but the same one getting two Steelbooks.

They should of bundled them both in to be honest or give you the option at the checkout to say if you want to pay more for a second, BONUS, steel.

there is a 3RD variant collectors edition for PAL market...it is just a logo design on the box with a white background,

Do you have a source for this (e.g. vendor, image)?

I think you might be talking about the FR4ME edition, which is very different from a steelbook:

fftype-0_beautyshot_frame_12_1418379345-12-2014.jpg

yes, FR4ME is an official steelbook product yes?..i just don't understand why all the plastic...they did that plastic stuff with their original 3DS game "steelbook" design...and now there doing for 3DS games what they should of done all along.