PS4/PS5 Final Fantasy VII (Remake) (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 403
Last edited by a moderator:
So cool! Remember playing FFVII back in the day and loved it.
I don't think this is a ps4 exclusive tho. Just coming to ps4 first.

So cool! Remember playing FFVII back in the day and loved it.
I don't think this is a ps4 exclusive tho. Just coming to ps4 first.
Nope. will be on Xbox and most likely Pc as well. I never played to game so I don't understand the hype, but I will see how this looks when it comes out in 20 years. They made sure not to even show a release year.

Reactions: kaw
Hopefully it gets a fresh translation as well (as there are some problems with the current translations). I really hope they don't change too much or add too much, it still needs to feel like the same game but with updated graphics and sound. I'm sure they will fix the fun glitches and exploits in the too lol

I don't have a PS4, so I am hoping it comes out for PC (I'd assume it would as the original came out for PC, and the recent "re-master")

Reactions: justboy
FFVII is one of my favourite ever games, so I'm very cautious about getting excited over this news.

The original had a lot of goofy humour that may be lost if they go for the same tone as advent children.

Hopefully we will get to see some game play trailers soon!

Great looking trailer!

Like @dboy99, I never really played a Final Fantasy game either, but I had a mate who was obsessed and I watched him play quite a lot of it, which actually put me off wanting to play it myself lol. I think I'll probably give this a go though if the gameplay trailers impress me as much as that cinematic one did.

Mako Reactors are draining the life energy of the planet. The Shinra Corporation rules over a corrupt surveillance state. A few prosper, the rest are left to rot in the city slums of Midgar. That changes tonight.

The elite mercenary and ex-SOLDIER Cloud Strife has been hired by the resistance movement AVALANCHE to fight back. Their mission will change the world forever.

Reactions: lolwut
Sorry @Noodles didnt mean to steal your thunder Hehe :rofl:

I was too excited.
Lol you didn't bud... I was just sharing the YT vid in case folks would rather watch on there. Thanks for sharing the news first of course! :)

EDIT - I've merged our posts, so both vids are now together in your post. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
The original FFVII is the only FF game I've ever played... and even then I never got around to completing it, because it was lent to me. Might actually give this one a go, since the trailer did actually manage to bring back some memories. :happy: