Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [Europe]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/final-fantasy-xiii-2-receive-two-special-editions-plus-free-pre-order-bonus-pack

2f0bpkx.jpg

High resolution image of whole pre-order package: http://finalfantasyxiii2.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/xiii-2-pre-order-uk_360-1.jpg

Apparently this will be part of the pre-order pack you get for pre-ordering the game for either system. Not sure yet if there will be separate G1 and G2 SKUs.
Saw this posted over at NeoGAF, thanks to the original poster, "miladesn". :)

Actual steel:

img2629bl.jpg

Bonuses:

img2627xo.jpg

Pictures courtesy of MayFlower. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's subjective. The person prefer the European one. I'll send u the link since I can't provide it here.

His comments:

The outside artwork is the same but with slight differences. The inside is totally different.

The back of both steelbooks. As you can see the G1(left) has website and copyright info at the bottom of the case and better details and outlining of the title. The G2(right) has a only a barcode on the bottom left corner and the details aren't as good, for example the outlining, there is none lol or very light cause if you look at the guy's hair and sword it looks as if it blends in with the black background of the steelbook and shadows aren't as deep and rich as the G1.

Binds of the steelbook. The G1 again has white lettering and is outlined in a pink color. The G2 is just plain silver lettering.

Both steelbooks front. They both look the same aside from the size difference of lightning the G2 looks a bit brighter but I think that is due to the type of material they used for the G2 steelbook. The G2 steelbook has a glossier type look and easily gets fingerprints and the G1 has a more matte feel, very smooth and can hardly notice the finger prints. I prefer the G1's feel of it lol. The G2 in the pic I got from Jugo has paint chipping on the front

Which one turned out better?

Last edited:
I decided to open mine...

FYI, I'm starting to love the European release even more now. The artwork inside has bling effect. It looks really nice if you put it against the light. The eyes and part of the uniform lit up... :scat:

Here is what's included:

img2629bl.jpg

img2627xo.jpg

Reactions: blu-steel
i was actually pleasantly surprised and very impressed how these steelbooks were packaged within the sealed wrapping especially hearing the horror stories from Futureshop.looks like they took their time and it paid off.very high quality even compared to regular movie blu ray steels.

Reactions: blu-steel
i was actually pleasantly surprised and very impressed how these steelbooks were packaged within the sealed wrapping especially hearing the horror stories from Futureshop.looks like they took their time and it paid off.very high quality even compared to regular movie blu ray steels.

I was shocked when I got mine and it was completely sealed. For the price I expected it to be unrwrapped just like with The Darkness II.