Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [Europe]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/final-fantasy-xiii-2-receive-two-special-editions-plus-free-pre-order-bonus-pack

2f0bpkx.jpg

High resolution image of whole pre-order package: http://finalfantasyxiii2.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/xiii-2-pre-order-uk_360-1.jpg

Apparently this will be part of the pre-order pack you get for pre-ordering the game for either system. Not sure yet if there will be separate G1 and G2 SKUs.
Saw this posted over at NeoGAF, thanks to the original poster, "miladesn". :)

Actual steel:

img2629bl.jpg

Bonuses:

img2627xo.jpg

Pictures courtesy of MayFlower. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems they also deleted the listing for the Steelbook at $99.99.
I hope it is not sold out though, maybe they will still ship the Steelbook separately at a later date just like with Zelda.

Just got this in from T-1000. Sorry for the crappy pics. Its G1 from Media Markt. The interior art is different from FS version. Really pretty cover art of Lightning in my opinion. It came with some art cards and a novel in german which I can't read. Also came with a code to download that extra Omega boss character but since I don't have an European account I'm willingly to trade for any USA codes, preferably FFXIII-2 codes when it comes out.

ff132a.jpg

ff132c.jpg

ff132b.jpg

Reactions: SaberTooth and MK50
I ordered this from amazon.de....love the cover...and love the extra goodies inside.

I'm a fan of clean cover without all the text in the back.

Just got this in from T-1000. Sorry for the crappy pics. Its G1 from Media Markt. The interior art is different from FS version. Really pretty cover art of Lightning in my opinion. It came with some art cards and a novel in german which I can't read. Also came with a code to download that extra Omega boss character but since I don't have an European account I'm willingly to trade for any USA codes, preferably FFXIII-2 codes when it comes out.

ff132a.jpg

ff132c.jpg

ff132b.jpg

It even looks better in hand :scat:

Will look good next to my SDCC Sucker Punch :D

nice...I guess it's sold out again.

Someone from another forum did a comparison with this one and Futureshop, the artwork in the front, back, spine are different...

Awesome, got an e-mail that these came back in stock on Amazon.de, so I went ahead and ordered it.