Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
ffxiii2steel.jpg

The Canadian retailer, Future Shop, has announced another exclusive videogame Steelbook. The Final Fantsy XIII-2 Steelbook will be available for those who pre-order the game between December 6th 2011 and January 9th 2012. Word is that this release will be G2 only (further confirmation will be made in the near future), a welcomed change from the previous G1 only videogame Steelbook releases by Future Shop. A G1 version of the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook has been announced for European release for those who are interested in G1 sized Steelbooks.

Like the previous Future Shop releases, the Steelbook will be automatically added to your cart as a free bonus when you add the game to your cart. This promotion applies to both the regular and the collector's edition of the game for both the PS3 and Xbox 360. Below are links to the 4 SKUS that qualify for the Steelbook promotion.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (regular edition) (PS3) - $59.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (collector's edition) (PS3) - $79.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (regular edition) (360) - $59.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (collector's edition) (360) - $79.99

As always, you can also pre-order in stores and just pick up the Steelbook when you pick up your pre-order. There are pros and cons to both online orders and in-store orders so I often pre-order using both methods to ensure that I am guaranteed a copy and have a better chance of getting a mint one (most of the time these pre-order bonuses are not sealed so they get scratched up during shipment).

The below inside art was also posted on the Future Shop forums.
ffxiii2inside-1024x613.jpg

Here is the standalone link for the Steelbook at the $99.99 price tag (free when you order the game).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: friedricetogo
I'm getting both...because the European artwork inside is different than the Futureshop :) How about you?

I already ordered the European one from Amazon Germany, but I might just get rid of it later on just because it is G1 and not G2. I am not that crazy about Final Fantasy but I do like the colours and art of the Steelbooks. :D

Don't want to promote to sell or anything, but just a quick note for people wanting this.

This is a gift with PRE-ORDERS only in Future Shop so you better get in touch with a Canadian friend ASAP (before Jan. 9th) if you want to secure your copy.

*This SteelBook promotion is only effective between December 6th and January 9th and does not apply to previous orders. Please note this offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.

hahaha...no way sir.

I place my order when it was first announced...believe me..I checked on this forum..and I didn't see any listing of group about it so I decided to jump on a group buy somewhere else. Unfortunately, there are not too many game lover over here :)

If I had known, then I would ask you sir to help me out :)

OMG you're cheating on us!!! EEK!

:(

May be just me not reading properly but is late and getting tired :hilarious:

So the xbox version will be G2 also?