Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
ffxiii2steel.jpg

The Canadian retailer, Future Shop, has announced another exclusive videogame Steelbook. The Final Fantsy XIII-2 Steelbook will be available for those who pre-order the game between December 6th 2011 and January 9th 2012. Word is that this release will be G2 only (further confirmation will be made in the near future), a welcomed change from the previous G1 only videogame Steelbook releases by Future Shop. A G1 version of the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook has been announced for European release for those who are interested in G1 sized Steelbooks.

Like the previous Future Shop releases, the Steelbook will be automatically added to your cart as a free bonus when you add the game to your cart. This promotion applies to both the regular and the collector's edition of the game for both the PS3 and Xbox 360. Below are links to the 4 SKUS that qualify for the Steelbook promotion.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (regular edition) (PS3) - $59.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (collector's edition) (PS3) - $79.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (regular edition) (360) - $59.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (collector's edition) (360) - $79.99

As always, you can also pre-order in stores and just pick up the Steelbook when you pick up your pre-order. There are pros and cons to both online orders and in-store orders so I often pre-order using both methods to ensure that I am guaranteed a copy and have a better chance of getting a mint one (most of the time these pre-order bonuses are not sealed so they get scratched up during shipment).

The below inside art was also posted on the Future Shop forums.
ffxiii2inside-1024x613.jpg

Here is the standalone link for the Steelbook at the $99.99 price tag (free when you order the game).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: friedricetogo
I totally agree with you. I put this on display, and it really owned a lot of my steelbook around it. It's beautiful....and I love the inside artwork as well..love the characters artwork.

This Final Fantasy artwork is now in my top 5 steelbook for the most beautiful artwork.... :scat:

just received this today from amazon Germany.i would have to say that this is one impressive steelbook :scat:
P1000893.jpg

P1000897.jpg

P1000901.jpg

P1000903.jpg

Can Anyone tell me what difference have the G1 Size, vs the G2 Size??
G1 it's for the DVD/Xbox cases?? And G2 it's for the PS3 cases??
Or it's just the Art work??
Can somebody help me! Also all of you said that european are G1, so it doesn't matter if this says PS3 or Xbox it's the same size?

Can Anyone tell me what difference have the G1 Size, vs the G2 Size??
G1 it's for the DVD/Xbox cases?? And G2 it's for the PS3 cases??
Or it's just the Art work??
Can somebody help me! Also all of you said that european are G1, so it doesn't matter if this says PS3 or Xbox it's the same size?

G1 = dvd/xbox size and euro version is all g1 whether it's ps3 or xbox version
G2 = blu ray/ps3 size and cad version is all g2 whether it's ps3 or xbox version

G1 euro - has different inside artwork and no barcode (noel and serah inside). Comes with dlc pack that only works in europe and came sealed.

G2 cad - has a barcode and different inside artwork (lightning and odin). No extra bonuses and did not come sealed from futureshop.

Reactions: SaberTooth
This case just looks to pretty. I had to buy it even tho I don't play any of the Final Fantasy games.