ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S Edition
oYslYSuRestore-banner_1140x528_1140_KR.jpg

Bonus. :thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_9001.JPG
    IMG_9001.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Oh what the hell man. Why isn't the Deluxe editions Steelbook not on the Collectors edition, those two Steelbooks just seem bland compared to the other.

Damn :|

Congrats to anyone who got the ultimate edition, and good luck to anyone who wants to buy one now and not pay the $1000 eBay prices. I would've like to own it, but even the RRP was overpriced in my opinion. I also don't like Square Enix's Play Arts figures either. Everything else looks great though and I'd love to get my hands on that book.

I'm really looking forward to this game for some reason (maybe because you can just drive around with your Final Fantasy bros and not actually play the story and stuff) and am going to get the Deluxe Edition. I hope they keep putting out Steelbooks using Yoshitaka Amano's art forever.

SE may be making more do to the scalping issue.
I always import collectors editions of SE games if I want them. We never get them in Australia and they're constantly screwing with us. Like with this one, there was a total of 160 copies for all of Australia. One retailer put them up randomly for sale online and they went in a minute, while the others are going to be allocated via a lottery for customers who have spent the most money through their rewards program.

I always import collectors editions of SE games if I want them. We never get them in Australia and they're constantly screwing with us. Like with this one, there was a total of 160 copies for all of Australia. One retailer put them up randomly for sale online and they went in a minute, while the others are going to be allocated via a lottery for customers who have spent the most money through their rewards program.
Well, I read from poster that the online store had a limit of up to 15. So, to me that is way too high. And one of the reasons why they sold out so fast in the US. The limit should be 2 at the more 3.

Now been delayed until 29th November so they can polish up the Master instead of releasing a huge Day One Patch.

You'll need to to tun on Subtitles in the video.

Wish they would put the DLC from the Season Pass into it now...you know since apparently one of the DLC packs allows you to play as other characters, something which was shown off in one of Nomuras trailers years ago ¬¬

Has anybody who ordered the Ultimate edition had a shipping notice yet? Mine still says 'Preparing' and the game's out tomorrow.

Has anybody who ordered the Ultimate edition had a shipping notice yet? Mine still says 'Preparing' and the game's out tomorrow.

I've been wondering this. It comes out tomorrow yet I haven't heard anything.

I'm kind of hoping it doesn't turn up day 1 because then I have a reason to complain and have a good chance of trying to get a season pass out of them :D

I've been wondering this. It comes out tomorrow yet I haven't heard anything.

I'm kind of hoping it doesn't turn up day 1 because then I have a reason to complain and have a good chance of trying to get a season pass out of them :D

Saw this on their Twitter. Looks like it should get here Day One.

I've seen pictures of the box. It look massive.