PS4/PS5 Final Fantasy XVI Deluxe Edition

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
9632c8ad0b862769ae8a1e5ab9071800_1920_KR.jpg

Embossed steelbook! That actually looks nice!
Store: SQ-ENIX
Price: £99.99

£100 for a deluxe edition? Is that what these are going for in the UK now? Gamestop Ireland will get this I imagine but I already felt €90 for KH3's deluxe edition was way too much.

Yeah, standard game is 70 so you basically pay £30 for steelbook and map. I guess you could aim to get it off eBay if it will fly for less but for now it will only come with Deluxe and Collector's Edition.

Game has a steelbook exclusive to GAME for the standard edition. Seems to be the same as Bestbuy from the leaks but it's not confirmed yet and not on GAME page.
Amazon Germany also has an Amazon Exclusive steelbook.

6528681_rd.jpg

Game has a steelbook exclusive to GAME for the standard edition. Seems to be the same as Bestbuy from the leaks but it's not confirmed yet and not on GAME page.
Amazon Germany also has an Amazon Exclusive steelbook.

6528681_rd.jpg

Urgh, if Deluxe came with a second steel I'd pay the extra fiver

Urgh, if Deluxe came with a second steel I'd pay the extra fiver
Sometimes, if you're lucky, GAME has been known to give you the second steelbook

Whether it's a mistake or not I don't know but I've sometimes been surprised when opening my package to see the extra steelbook in there. I'm sure they did it for Guardians of the Galaxy and Seriko

I think they did that for Marvel and was advertised that way as well, but this time the extra steelbook is only advertised for standard edition.

I think they did that for Marvel and was advertised that way as well, but this time the extra steelbook is only advertised for standard edition.
Ah I see

Well I think I’ll get it on Square Enix store

You get an extra goody in the form of “House Banners”