Finally @ HDN - Hi from Austria!

Dec 21, 2015
Hi there guys! I'm Daniel, 26 from Vienna and lucky to call myself finally a HDN member.

I started collecting movies when I was about 14/15. Since then my priorities changed every once in a while. I'm trying to have the most complete Matrix collection (movie editions, no merchandise & stuff) and like to have complete collections, e.g. the Plain Archive Exclusives or the Mondo X Steelbooks. After getting a whole lot of steelbooks I decided to replace most of them by keep cases and only go for the really special, rare steelbooks.

Well, I'm happy I finally decided to get myself an account on HDN and I'm looking forward to having a great time here! As it happens it's just the day I received my first HDN blu-ray (Zombieland). :D

Hi there guys! I'm Daniel, 26 from Vienna and lucky to call myself finally a HDN member.

I started collecting movies when I was about 14/15. Since then my priorities changed every once in a while. I'm trying to have the most complete Matrix collection (movie editions, no merchandise & stuff) and like to have complete collections, e.g. the Plain Archive Exclusives or the Mondo X Steelbooks. After getting a whole lot of steelbooks I decided to replace most of them by keep cases and only go for the really special, rare steelbooks.

Well, I'm happy I finally decided to get myself an account on HDN and I'm looking forward to having a great time here! As it happens it's just the day I received my first HDN blu-ray (Zombieland). :D
Hello @Back to the Matrix and WELCOME to the one and ONLY... Hi-Def-NINJA! :cool: :notworthy: :woot:

Great introduction Daniel, enjoy your time here with us! :thumbs:

Thank you guys! :)

@AlienKing this is a more or less recent pic of my Matrix collection. Still missing the laserdisc, Nebuchadnezzar collection and I'm sure many more. :)
DSC09941.JPG