Finding Nemo and Up! Pixar Japanese Collectors Box Sets

Jan 30, 2017
Japanese Collectors Boxes of Finding Nemo and Up!

Finding Nemo has two corner tears in the main box, the DVD has been replaced with a USA Region 1 two disc set, and the outer shipping box has writing on it in black marker.

The Up! Box is in mint condition, and is complete, except for the inner tray to hold the Snow Globe and Disc set. This was missing when I received it. This set is a DVD/Blu-ray combo and has the correct Japanese discs.

The artwork book in Finding Nemo is still sealed. The Up! artwork book is in mint condition.

For those unaware, these Japanese boxes are very popular for the artwork books, and typical extras (The Nemo box comes with a small framed print, and the Up! has a small Snow Globe and Pack of cards..

I'm asking way below what I paid for these. $120USD if purchased together, plus shipping, from New Zealand. Seperately, $60USD plus shipping for Finding Nemo, and $75USD plus shipping for Up! Please feel free to ask any questions.IMG_3796.JPG IMG_3797.JPG IMG_3798.JPG IMG_3799.JPG IMG_3800.JPG IMG_3801.JPG IMG_3802.JPG IMG_3803.JPG IMG_3804.JPG IMG_3805.JPG

For References: Refer user: mcam3 on Ebay: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mcam3

Last edited:
Reactions: Anderwin - Stian
Up Box set has been sold. Finding Nemo still available, and I will have Monsters Inc available in the next two weeks.