Blu-ray-Bro

Premium Supporter
Aug 10, 2018
Release date: December 6, 2019
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

image.jpeg

Reactions: Sigill
@Grendel cover by Frazetta, but not only, movie characters were co-produced by Ralph Bakshi and Frazetta.

Wow! two icon team-up!
Bakshi did the "Fritz The Cat" fliks, and 1st animated "Lord Of The Rings" which I love but sadly never saw a return significant enough for him to do the 2 follow-ups and Frazetta needs NO introduction to anyone I'd asume.
If this is available with this cover in any other packaging but VHS, I'm game to purchase. :thanks:

Wow! two icon team-up!
Bakshi did the "Fritz The Cat" fliks, and 1st animated "Lord Of The Rings" which I love but sadly never saw a return significant enough for him to do the 2 follow-ups and Frazetta needs NO introduction to anyone I'd asume.
If this is available with this cover in any other packaging but VHS, I'm game to purchase. :thanks:

@Grendel i absolutely love the animated lord of the rings version from Bakshi, Peter Jackson's version have some scenes that are almsot shot by shot the same as the Bakshi version. and even if the movie has flaws it for sure do not deserve the bashing and the box office flop it had. Saw this in theatres when i was 9, i had a blast.
Now for the artwork of fire and ice, it is the classic artwork/poster, i suppose you won't have to look very far to find another version than the "vhs like" i do have the double disc edition on dvd, digipack with the same artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel