Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: 2015
Platform: PS4, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

Firewatch takes place in the Wyoming wilderness in 1989. Players take on the role of Henry, a fire lookout who has been assigned to his own tower in Shoshone National Forest. Through exploration of the surrounding area, players uncover clues about mysterious occurrences in the vicinity, related to the ransacking of his tower while out on a routine patrol. Henry's only form of communication is a walkie-talkie connecting him to his supervisor, Delilah. Players may choose from a number of dialog options to interact with her, or refrain from responding. The player's choices will influence the tone of his relationship with Delilah.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    349 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
A highly limited number of physical copies will be coming before the end of the year courtesy of Limited Run Games.

firewatch_box_2765.jpg
The ending was so weak. Pretty game, and involving....but it ended with a wimper.
INSIDE was the best indie game this year. I'd love to get a physical copy of that.

• Thanks
The ending was so weak. Pretty game, and involving....but it ended with a wimper.
INSIDE was the best indie game this year. I'd love to get a physical copy of that.

I've heard nothing but amazing things when it comes to INSIDE. I wouldn't be surprised if Limited Run ends up releasing that. They've been getting into the "bigger" indie titles lately.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I've heard nothing but amazing things when it comes to INSIDE. I wouldn't be surprised if Limited Run ends up releasing that. They've been getting into the "bigger" indie titles lately.
The only downside to loving an indie game - you know it takes them more time than the big companies to get the next one out. Playdead's time between Limbo and Inside was (I think) 5 years.
And yes, INSIDE is an amazing experience. Try not to go in overhyped though. Just enjoy the ride.
It is designed for maximum enjoyment with minimum frustration.

• Thanks