First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone. This is John and I would like to apologize for the delay with the shipping for Deadpool 2 and Inglourious Basterds.

I've tried my best to ship out everything as fast as possible but it wasn't easy to process all orders quickly and Chinese New Year also added more problems with the packing and shipping. With the future releases, I've decided to have more packers to process the orders faster so I hope it helps with the current problems.

From the beginning, most of the releases were packed by myself and couple others and it seems that we are always having problem with the shipping. Also, working on the packing has affected the Customer Service as well because I've been too focused with the shipping out the products and not paying attention to the emails. All emails will be replied within next week and again I do apologize for those who experienced inconvenience.

Update will be coming soon and in short, there's Fantastic Beast and where to Find them Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order next Thursday (Product Info uploaded next) and we have few exclusive releases that are planned as below

[ME#14] Se7en
[ME#21] First Man
[ME#24] A Star is Born
[ME#25] Aquaman

They are all exclusive steelbook releases and pre-order will be held around March-April. More information will be updated with the next update post.

Again, many apologies to everyone who felt inconvenience due to the delay with the shipment and customer service.

Thank you!
John

#mantalab #update

There’s a listing on their site for the 4K full slip and gives a description of the steelbook and slip

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.

- Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (4ea)

- Character Cards (8ea) + Playing Cards (8ea)

- Red Envelope with Silver Foil

There’s a listing on their site for the 4K full slip and gives a description of the steelbook and slip

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.

- Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (4ea)

- Character Cards (8ea) + Playing Cards (8ea)

- Red Envelope with Silver Foil

It's like INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS information