First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The renaissance was also a step forward for mankind. I don't claim that the U.S. (which didn't exist yet) had any part in that.
The moon landing was an achievement on behalf of mankind, but achieved by a specific country and space program.
*please note that it's not "Brussels, Tranquility Base here."
I would agree with that :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
The renaissance was also a step forward for mankind. I don't claim that the U.S. (which didn't exist yet) had any part in that.
The moon landing was an achievement on behalf of mankind, but achieved by a specific country and space program.
*please note that it's not "Brussels, Tranquility Base here."

No one is disputing it wasn’t achieved by a specific country, that would be dumb. Everyone’s point is it was a (another) turning point in history that affected the world, a celebration in humanity, technology and science. I think you have missed the point about all this and have taken it all to heart. Sorry to say that but your reaction to every post makes that clear. No one is disputing it wasn’t the USAs achievement and feat.

Reactions: C.C. 95
No one is disputing it wasn’t achieved by a specific country, that would be dumb. Everyone’s point is it was a (another) turning point in history that affected the world, a celebration in humanity, technology and science. I think you have missed the point about all this and have taken it all to heart. Sorry to say that but your reaction to every post makes that clear. No one is disputing it wasn’t the USAs achievement and feat.

Actually it is not that important if landing on the moon is a 100% US achievement or not, because we are here to discuss about the movie, and the movie is not about going to the moon, but about a father trying to cope with loss of his daughter. ;)

this is one of rare movie which i will buy "premium edition" more than 1. especially if Manta will do it WEA...

Pretty sure there is already a thread for this @Aniv

Unless I’m losing my mind. And yes 100% in for direct purchase

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Reactions: Flloydo