First Man (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 21) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D) - (Pre-order April 12 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip A or B) - $43.99 (Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A (4K) - Full Slip B (4K) - Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click 400 sets, Full Slip A 800, Full Slip B 800, Lenti 900

box_33060ce2-58bb-4a9a-9132-5106c2807d34.jpgFS_A.jpgFS_B.jpgLS_19130b4a-24ad-4276-bfdb-98e301b1bea2.jpg
first_man_steel_1024x1024.jpg
- One Click:

Outer Cover - Astronaut suit inspired cover made with fabric and patches

Inner Box - Scratch Resistance Coating + Foil + Embossing

- Full Slip A: Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Full Slip B: Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip-A:

Scratch Resistance Coating + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Full Slip B:

Holofoil + Glossy + Embossing + Silver Foil

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope

- Lenticular Full Slip:

Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Scratch Resistance Coating + Silver Foil + Glossy + Embossing

- Booklet (Full Size)

- Postcards (5ea)

- Character Cards (7ea)

- Envelope
0AE906A2-B360-4228-B357-015F7BFCB921.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have no idea what this

Ryan Gosling is Neil Armstrong. About the first landing on the moon. It was well received at the Toronto International Film Festival in September. Also very controversial in the United States for what was left out. They're calling it unamerican. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Flloydo
New Ryan Gosling film :)
Ryan Gosling is Neil Armstrong. About the first landing on the moon. It was well received at the Toronto International Film Festival in September. Also very controversial in the United States for what was left out. They're calling it unamerican. :rolleyes:

Oh I really want to see that. Looks awesome. Love gosling and Chazelle so I’m 100% in

Just forgot it was called that

It's not. Gosling just said some dumb Sh*t. The U.S. flag is on the moon in the movie. It was a tempest in a teapot.

Reactions: Drumass
It's not. Gosling just said some dumb Sh*t. The U.S. flag is on the moon in the movie. It was a tempest in a teapot.
Did he even say anything dumb? I thought all he said was essentially the movie focuses on the human triumph of going to space/landing on the moon and emphasized a bit less about it being an American accomplishment. And then the right wingers got all pissy about it.

Did he even say anything dumb? I thought all he said was essentially the movie focuses on the human triumph of going to space/landing on the moon and emphasized a bit less about it being an American accomplishment. And then the right wingers got all pissy about it.
Landing on the moon WAS an American accomplishment. The rest of the world had nothing to do with it.

Landing on the moon WAS an American accomplishment. The rest of the world had nothing to do with it.

Still also an accomplishment of man and the human race regardless of what country did it. If it even happened that Is lol :naughty:

(I like to believe it did)

Still also an accomplishment of man and the human race regardless of what country did it. If it even happened that Is lol :naughty:

(I like to believe it did)
I take umbrage with the idea that all American accomplishmenta are are world/human accomplishments.
It was all done with American ingenuity and Know-how. If the world would like to retroactively kick in the $$ spent on Mercury and Apollo programs, maybe we can talk.
(Likewise, I won't call the Renaissance a "world/human" achievement- that was all Europe. And god bless them for that.)