First of Legend Viva Metal Box

iMovie only ship to address in China

Release date: September
500 limited print run

Art work is not final.
201371211513771892.jpg

201371211513764435.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to say some words to explain it. This metal box is made in HPM(CHINA HUA LU)'s factory, not VIVA's original factory, HPM is a state-owned company, they make many product, including blu-ray DVD player. I can think that is VIVA design this metal box, so we called this VMB, but for the legal issues with scanavo, VIVA can't continue to produce.
HPM bought the moulds from a company, and want to continue to produce for they own released movie, but they change it in some small place, like the disc buckle. If there have some problem, I think VIVA will sued HPM for a long time. In china, many factory make IronPack/MetalPak/Futurepak, because no company has patented this, so it don't have legal issues.
Some guys said this is copycat, sure, you can call it, but it does not affect HPM will still continue to produce.
At last, I ask a question, two products made by a same mould, how to distinguish it? If you think this metal box must call VMB, this belong to VIVA, OK, you can still call it a copycat. About the legal issues, I don't want to explain more, company with company, who care, let me do my imovie exclusive design.

Last edited:
If is to be awesome the movie is an absolute classic

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Great

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I am able to source 20-30 copies of this title from China. I can help the members here via a GB.

Please reply to this thread so that I can determine the level of interest.

Price would be about US$50 + shipping.

Count me in for all 3 please. Thanks!!!:scat:

What the film version on disk? Uncut Hong Kong version?

I will check this....

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Count me in for all 3 please. Thanks!!!:scat:

I will add you to the GB for this title.... and please join the GB for LTBF.... It will be announced soon.

For FMC unfortunately there won't be any GB due to my source cannot provide copies.

The film version is same as the one issued in US by Dragon Dynasty.

However, the audio does not have Cantonese.... this is one thing which makes this version less perfect.

Reactions: domalorite
:( bad
Blu-ray ALL America- Vivendi Entertainment/Dragon Dynasty - Yes, cut by 0:21 (103:16).
The ending of the movie fades out early, omitting a sequence featuring on-screen text telling the aftermath of Jing Wu, followed by students running/training with Ting Yan.

Received this beauty. Loving emboss

ne4ybu8u.jpg

sent from Galaxy S4

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Yep, No slip. Just J-card on the back.

sent from Galaxy S4

Sigh..this one would have looked awesome with a transparent slip with the title on it. :(

It will have a transparent slip in the future, you know, the release date was changed many time, everyone was hurry to get it, I want a perfect one, but I have no time, I think who bought will get a surprise soon.
BTW, this is iMovie first show, many things was not done well, I apologize it.