Flight of the Navigator (1986)

Would you purchase a Steelbook of this film?

• Yes

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
I'm shocked that this film hasn't received the SteelBook treatment yet, what with Zavvi cherry-picking various 80's classics. I wouldn't be very surprised if Zavvi aren't working on bringing us this SteelBook as we speak

1000% yes yes YES!

I can remember wanting to be the boy in that spaceship soooooo badly.

I would buy a steelbook of this even if they put the pale man from Pan's Labyrinth on the front cover. :hilarious:

"Comply!" :thumbs:

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
This was in my top 2 most wanted steel list.. so it's a 100% YES FROM ME. would love the artwork used for the vhs and dvd release otherwise I'd be very sad:( lol

Artwork dependent! Older films like this have to be seriously good steels "Limited numbers, emboss/deboss, glossy etc" before I'll double dip

Oh yes please, loved this film when I was a kid. I must have watched the first half of this film, when they are building and testing flying the spaceship, well over 50 times. Can't say the same for the second half of the film though, the aliens, when finally revealed, were a bit of a letdown.

Bring on the steelbook please. :thumbs:

:emb: Sorry folks, you must have been scratching your head over my previous post. I got confused and thought this was a poll for this movie....:emb:

2rxw9yc.jpg

I want a Flight of the Navigator steelbook even more than The Explorers. Classic movie which brings back great childhood memories. :thumbs:

Last edited:
One of my childhood classics. I will buy one if they release it as a steelbook. Great memories with this film, watching with my whole family.

Only 16 votes for yes:( this is my number one want for a steelbook. .. 16???? I thought this wouldn't be that popular, but I thought it would get more than interest than this:hilarious: