paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 26, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Second Sight - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.05 - £15.00 (Amazon) - £21.99 (Second Sight - Zavvi) - £26.99 (HMV)
Notes: Limited Edition - New 4K Scan Restoration - Region Free

final_final_dbe4200d-87b1-45d8-96fb-93a92dbd5bf3_1024x1024@2x.png

Last edited:
Been away for a little while so expecting mine to be at home when I get back :thumbs:

Amazon UK price dropped to £15.00 at some stage today but is now gone sold out on Amazon UK
Third party sellers at the moment on amazon

Reactions: taher
Reactions: jasong
Nice to see it being sold out. It shows that physical media has a long shelf life yet......
It's only sold out with Amazon UK due to pricing error dropping to £15.00
Amazon just sold their stock allocation that they had be given.
Amazon could order more if second sight decided to give stock they have left but likely will be keeping that stock for their second sight webstore

Stock still available from Second Sight/Zavvi/HMV and other UK/Ireland Retailers

When you see Second Sight webstore list as sold out that will be when it's close to selling out all retailers

This sucks. I was going to put in an order with In Bruges, but now it's OOS. I wonder if this and Asylum are properly OOP, or just out of stock temporarily. They've put a message specifically on The House that Dripped Blood that's it OOP, but not for these two.

This sucks. I was going to put in an order with In Bruges, but now it's OOS. I wonder if this and Asylum are properly OOP, or just out of stock temporarily. They've put a message specifically on The House that Dripped Blood that's it OOP, but not for these two.
@Futurhythm
Flight of Navigator
Second Sight back in stock

In Bruges still in Stock

Asylum and The House That Dripped Blood is OOP (Out of Print)