For the Luv of ''The FilmArena Collection Numbered Editions''

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Little Gems from ''The FilmArena Collection Numbered Editions'' that I just have fallen for...

2 - AASB.jpg

1 - AASB.jpg 1 - DU.jpg 2 - DU.jpg
1 - EQ.jpg 2 - EQ.jpg 1 - TMR.jpg
2 - TMR.jpg2 - HG3.jpg3 - HG3 Bck.jpg

I had this Award created for us to share our love for those beautiful Packages that film arena has started to craft to be part of the film arena Collection numbered Editions. We can share our love for those editions that just started to come out, and that has taken us by surprised because of the truly amazing exclusives editions they are doing. I hope you all enjoy this award to show our support for their unique little gems they are putting out there. I hope more and more are to come.

Last edited:
Thanks to @carllenc for this wonderful gift set of the dinosaurs, so stunning they are. Really amazing set I can't believe he gave something that is worth that much ! so generous he is.

JURASSIC WORLD 3D + 2D Limited Collector's Edition Gift Set
Limited to 300 editions
Value of Gift Set 2 065 CZK (121 CAD$ / 84 USD$)
(Excluding the value of the FAC Edition Steelbook with lenticular Magnet - numbered edition)

JW front.jpg JW 007 back.jpg JW 005 back.jpg JW 004 front w dino.jpg JW 002 with dinosaurs.jpg JW 02 flip flop.jpg JW 01.jpg JW + FAC 3.jpg JW back 03.jpg

I learned a lot from this thread. Thanks for showing us the goodies. I will be opening mine up too when I watch what I bought. No point in saving them for someone else. It felt great receiving all these packages. Now I will get to experience opening most of them up once my surround system is together. There may be a few I prefer to keep sealed since I have quite a few multi-dips. I like to be able to see the original stickers on plastic wrap when holding each collectible.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I learned a lot from this thread. Thanks for showing us the goodies. I will be opening mine up too when I watch what I bought. No point in saving them for someone else. It felt great receiving all these packages. Now I will get to experience opening most of them up once my surround system is together. There may be a few I prefer to keep sealed since I have quite a few multi-dips. I like to be able to see the original stickers on plastic wrap when holding each collectible.

Thanks for all the ''Likes'' to my FAC Collection thread :notworthy: ...much appreciated.

Indeed when they come in, it's like a little Christmas :joy:
I agree and this is why I started opening my copies as they are made to be enjoyed, I don't resell I collect them for me, so I now open them more freely, some exceptions.
Yes I didn't Open all my editions yet, but will soon as it is time consuming to Open and Take Pictures. Really Impressed with Looper :drool: A Must Have :oohyeah:
I am jealous with your surround sound, for now I'm stuck with just TV speakers :arghh:
I wish FA would do a sticker like Kimchi, Nova and Blufans does...that would be Great :drool:
Happy you enjoyed the Pictures, more coming soon ;) ..and yes open the ones you want as they are really spectacular open in hands...
I think I will take this day to Open my Copies that I did not have time yet ! ..thanks to you ;)
NB: Kingsman: if you are Region B it is all good ! But if you are Region A there is an Issue with KINGSMAN Disk. Let me know if you are Region A.

Reactions: WKRP
Another Beautiful Release from film arena Collection. Simply Superb and Impressed with the HardBox Quality, not nearly as bad as the mockup shown of the first copy they made. Nice Quality :oohyeah: Only Concern is the numbering card within the Fullslip if they will indent as they are sealed tight, so that is to explore :dunno:
So Many Thanks at Karel and Collector just very so Happy that my copies are finally here. Now just have to decide which one to open. What a lovely Movie to get a proper FAC release :drool::drool::drool:

Love Rosie 1.jpg

Love Rosie 2.jpg Love Rosie 3.jpg Love Rosie 4.jpg Love Rosie 5.jpg Love Rosie 6.jpg Love Rosie 7.jpg

Another addition to the FAc family and what a beauty it is ! The Fullslip has that same type of texture as LOOPer, smooth to the touch almost feels like velvet. I Took Pictures of the main Package without opening the Bonus Items yet. That I will do when I will watch the movie and look at all the goodies that comes with it. I am still madly in Love with FAC :drool: so many Thanks to Karel (@carllenc ) for his HARD WORK to bring us those beautiful Collectibles. Thank you Karel you are AMAZING :notworthy: (and @Collector03601 as well of course :notworthy: )

Full Package back lenti.jpg
Full Package Front lenti.jpg
emmbossed Title.jpg Front Fullslip.jpg

FAC #37 SEVENTH SON FULLSLIP Steelbook™ - numbered to 351 pieces

What can I say about this release. People have mentioned that this movie was not great, It is not the greatest movie, but when I saw it I didn't find it that bad, I enjoyed it for what it was. I am Very Happy that film arena decided to give it the FAC treatment and what a makeover it got :oohyeah:. I am very privileged to be one to own this FAC and I cannot praise enough Karel and Martin for this :notworthy::notworthy:. What a Stunning Package this turned out to be, definitely one of FAC's best overall package to date. The embossing on this Fullslip is Phenomenal :drool: Really nice front but of course what makes you stop in your tracks is the back, the embossing on it is beyond anything I could have imagine they could do. The Spot Gloss and embossed treatment on Back Art is out of this world :blackalien:

Really nice WWA Steel, but what was missing from this release is of course the absence of the 3D Disk. So I ordered the Korean WWA Steel that contains both disks 2D+3D so I could swap the steelbooks to add the missing 3D Disk to this release. I have never seen it in 3D yet and I will do so shortly. Looking forward to it. So here are some pictures of it.

Fullslip 1.jpg Fullslip 2.jpg Fullslip Back Art 1.jpg Fullslip Back Art 2.jpg
Front Package Shot.jpg Back Package Shot.jpg

Korean Steelbook Front 1.jpg Korean Steelbook Back.jpg Korean SteelbookInside steelbook.jpg Korean Steelbook 3D Disk.jpg

Reactions: McClane 80 and WKRP
FAC #43 Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials edition #01 limited to 501 copies. Another FAC little jewel :drool: ...what an awesome ''Fullslip Exclusive Package'' from film arena crafted around this wonderful WWA Steelbook for Scorch Trials. This will definitely go as one of my favorite Fullslip Package for this year :oohyeah:

1 - Fullslip.jpg 2 - Fullslip Title.jpg 3 - Fullslip Back.jpg 4 - Inside Fullslip.jpg 5 - Inside Fullslip 2.jpg 6 - steel.jpg 7 - steel.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: McClane 80
FAC #43 Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials edition #02

Stunning edition #02 for TMR Scorch Trials, Really sweet Fullslip Package. Again, very nice treatment on the Fullslip nothing more to add, the Pictures speak for themselves. A Must Have for lovers of This Movie, Both FAC editions (#01 and #02) for this movie are THE ones to add to a collection ! :drool:

1 - Fullslip.jpg 2 - Fullslip.jpg 3 - Back Fullslip.jpg 4 - Back Fullslip.jpg 5 - Fullslip Package.jpg 6 - Fullslip Package.jpg

KRAMPUS film arena Collection - numbered 751 pieces / Perfect Horror Movie for Christmas Time :naughty:

This is Definitely one of the Sweetest ''Fullslip Package'' from fa a must have for FAC Collectors :drool: I took some pictures but didn't open all the cards to display them yet. I will open them all when I watch it again :emb: Lush Fullslip (embossed writing on slip, Superb Artwork Chosen, Very Smooth Slip Velvet Like: easy to scratch make sure to be careful when handling it) :thumbs:

1 - KRAMPUS 1.jpg 2 - KRAMPUS EMBOSSED TITLE.jpg 3 - KRAMPUS SPINE TITLE.jpg 4 - KRAMPUS TOP EMBOSSED - 2.jpg 5 - KRAMPUS BACK ART - 2.jpg
6 - KRAMPUS FLIP FLOP IMAGE 1.jpg 7 - KRAMPUS FLIP FLOP IMAGE 2.jpg
8 - KRAMPUS FRONT STEELBOOK.jpg 9 - KRAMPUS package shot 1.jpg 10 - KRAMPUS package shot 2 with cards.jpg

Reactions: McClane 80 and WKRP
This FAC Edition has been a long time coming for me. Ever since it was added to the list of the FACs still to come, I have been very excited about the news :woot:
When they finally presented the Steelbook back in August I could not wait to see the Beautyshot. It was not until November 1st when they finally presented the whole package, I was just over the moon :drool: ...And finally another 2 1/2 months later to be Released !
So 5 months from the date they presented the steel, I have my Copy in Hands :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Loved the Movie Very Much and so Happy to finally have this beauty in Hands :happy: The whole Package is simply very Classy :smuggrin: Love the WWA European Steelbook with Spot Gloss and Debossed Title(I love Steelbooks with debossed Titles) and the Fullslip is simply Superb :hungry: The finish on it is very carefully done and worth every penny. Nice Bonus and Character cards as well. The Magnet Lenticular is not the best from fa, but its a welcoming add on. Overall this is simply just a sweet Package for a well deserving film. VERY BIG THANKS @carllenc and @Collector03601 => very grateful I am :notworthy:
1 - Fullslip front .jpg 2 - Fullslip front.jpg 3 - Fullslip front.jpg 4 - Fullslip Back.jpg 5 - Package Shot sealed Cards.jpg 6 - Steelbook front.jpg 7 - Package Shot with Big Cards.jpg 8 - Package Shot Big cards 2.jpg 9 - Package Shot Character Cards.jpg 10 - Package shot front Character Cards.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: McClane 80 and aLLu
just an fyi, My Pictures do not capture how nice quality this is in hands.

This is a sweet release from film arena. The Fullslip has mainly that smooth finish that they do so well. Very smooth finish => a warning is to be careful as it can scratch easily. Nice ''embossed Spot Gloss treatment on the title'' (ie: similar Fullslip finishes as KRAMPUS) and the ''spot gloss on the chain back art'', the Fullslip feels very *nice and lush* in hands.

The Flip/Flop Lenti has nice transition from the eyes of the girl to the old man and the title changing color from white to red, so it is nice that finally it is a clear lenticular, it does a nice transition despite being minimal(it is better than some of the poor ones lately). WWA Steel is very nice, the eyes of the old man front art does catch the light and the characters on the back art have a spot gloss treatment on them(hard to take on picture), but overall it is a very nice release from FAC. Really happy about this premium edition for this great deserving Thriller.

1 - Front Fullslip Title.jpg

2 - Back Art Fullslip.jpg 3 - Back Art Fullslip 2.jpg 4 - flip flop.jpg 5 - Package shot.jpg