zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Release Date: 21st October 2013
Price: {param} £9.99 on play.com
Order: HERE- they only deliver within the UK.

For members outside of the UK, order here on their ebay account -http://www.ebay.com/itm/151151401048

If you live outside the UK, all is not lost! Order via a Group Buy:
Group Buy: Click HERE (ES only deliver WITHIN THE UK)

Other Info:
4K Qty
Region Free
View attachment 46208

Matte finish with spot gloss on robot, woman and title. Embossed robot and woman. Back card to keep images visible.

FP_3D.jpg

FP.jpg

More pics

FP_back.jpg

FP_inside.jpg

I got the below email from Entertainment Store last night after enquiring about what they had lined up and it seems to be a clue pointing towards a forthcoming release. Really cool way of dropping details about their releases and hopefully this one comes out next!!

Fingers crossed! I assume it's Forbidden Planet from that pic. If anyone has any other guesses then shout

Hi,

There are some fine, exclusive Super SteelBooks available to Pre-order at The Entertainment Store very soon. Can you guess which classic movie this is?

ES Email.jpg

Visit The Entertainment Store today, and check out our brilliant range of rare and exclusive DVDs and Blu Rays, in addition to a range of over 6,000 titles, with prices to suit every pocket.

Don’t forget all of our Product is shipped directly from the official studios so we guarantee what you see, is what you get!

Regards,

I had another email too but not sure yet what the title is from the clue. Will post it in the ES thread in a minute ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
the remake ain't out yet and possible never will, so this is the classic i assume:

New Line Cinema had developed a remake with James Cameron, Nelson Gidding and Stirling Silliphant involved at different points. In 2007 DreamWorks set up the project with David Twohy set to direct. Warner Bros. re-acquired the rights the following year and on October 31, 2008, J. Michael Straczynski was announced as writing a remake, Joel Silver was to produce.[26] Straczynski explained that the original had been his favorite science fiction film, and it gave Silver an idea for the new film that makes it "not a remake", "not a reimagining", and "not exactly a prequel". His vision for the film would not be retro, because when the original was made it was meant to be futuristic. Straczynski met with people working in astrophysics, planetary geology and artificial intelligence to reinterpret the Krell back-story as a film trilogy.[27] As of January 2013, no more information had been released about this Forbidden Planet remake; the project appears to have disappeared into development limbo or gone directly into industry turnaround.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Planet

Reactions: WKRP and Scott
This is brilliant news. Can't wait for confirmation of this one.

"Something is approaching from ES. It is now quite close." :D

Robby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bluprint