Cancelled Forever (Season 1) [ABC]

hiratafabio

YogiNinja
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
Forever_(U.S._TV_series)_Title_Card.png

From Wikipedia Forever TV Series page:
Dr. Henry Morgan (Ioan Gruffudd) is a New York City medical examiner who studies the dead for criminal cases, and to solve the mystery of his own immortality. Since his first death 200 years ago while working as a doctor in the African slave trade, Morgan disappears almost immediately each time he dies, and returns to life naked in a nearby body of water. Having also stopped aging, Morgan's long life has given him broad knowledge and remarkable observation skills which impress most people he encounters, including NYPD Detective Jo Martinez (Alana de la Garza). Flashbacks depict events from Morgan's life, during which he has fought in wars and been married, dissected, and hanged for heresy; when he has been exposed, Morgan has fled to somewhere else in the world. Only antiquarian Abe (Judd Hirsch), whom Morgan and former wife Abigail found as a newborn in a German concentration camp during World War II, knows that he is immortal. Morgan is stalked by a murderer, "Adam", who has learned his secret, and claims to have had the same "curse" for 2,000 years.

Opening Introduction: (narrated by Ioan Gruffudd):

My name is Henry Morgan. My story is a long one. Something happened nearly two centuries ago, and I was transformed. My life is just like yours except for one small difference... it never ends. Over the years, you could say I've become a student of death. You see, I need to find a key to unlock my curse. So I currently work for the New York City Medical Examiner's Office. It holds the largest collection of slightly chilled corpses in the world. If your game is death, you go where the action is.

Forever is awesome, have been following it since episode 1. It is great how they put together each story and make it blend with Henry's past. I hope it gets renewed for a second season, it looks like it is doing great so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL