PC Forgive Me Father 2

Get ready for more of Byte Barrel’s Lovecraftian world with Forgive Me Father 2. The sequel to last year’s cosmic horror FPS will see players return to a comic book-styled world steeped in Eldritch horror and madness.
Details on the sequel are still to come, but Forgive Me Father 2 will continue the story of the Priest from the first installment as he descends into his darkest nightmares on a path to righteous salvation. The sequel aims to “build up on the satisfying action of the first game and double down on the striking pulp, comic book inspired visuals.”
Forgive Me Father 2 will again utilize the hand-drawn graphic design of the previous game, but this time offering up improved sprites and models. Players will also be able to wield a wide array of weapons that will fully complement your play style, each with even more powerful variations “designed to cause absolute mayhem”.
The dynamic madness system will also be returning, dynamically changing as you play. Embrace the insanity and become more powerful with a dynamic power-up system, but be aware that your foes grow in strength, as well. This is all set to a soundtrack that underscores the Lovecraftian atmosphere.