Forrest Gump (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 300 box sets with WWA steelbook, OST, booklet, fullslip and more.
Group Buys: Hosted by cooey OST Version - NON-OST Version

104539l7r477rgm942x877-1.jpg

The gift set contains:

-WWA Blu-Ray steelbook

-2 CD OST

-Exclusive Slip

-Oversized photo booklet

-A set of photo cards

-Artcard

-A surprised and unique Gift to be revealed only when you open the boxset!

Old info -
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price for OST version - $120

Price for non-OST version - $115

As always with Blufans the price includes shipping and all fees.

Reactions: JackieBoy
Thanks so what do I do here to participate? My first GB.

Click on the GB link for whichever version you want.

Make sure you're on the overview tab, then on the right hand side it'll say 'Purchase for $30.00'. Purchase and then you're set.

All the info is in the GB in the T&C's :)

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Wait I'm still a bit confused, I'm interested in the one that's pictured above. So that's somewhere else?? Where is the link? When will it be available and what's the cost of the one I'm interested in? Also what does T&C mean lol.

Wait I'm still a bit confused, I'm interested in the one that's pictured above. So that's somewhere else?? Where is the link? When will it be available and what's the cost of the one I'm interested in? Also what does T&C mean lol.

It is the one above, there are just two versions however, 1 with the OST which I believe means official soundtrack & one without.

The one with is $120, the one without is $115.

T & C means terms & conditions.

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
It is the one above, there are just two versions however, 1 with the OST which I believe means official soundtrack & one without.

The one with is $120, the one without is $115.

T & C means terms & conditions.
Well I'll take the one with the ost please message me or quote me when the link goes live for me to participate.

What a pile of... pictured plastic chocolates this box is. Hope it comes without the characteristic smell of Chinese boxes, you know, like opening a room with 12 bloated dead bodies of Chinese workers.

What's the point of this box after a great HDZeta release, which already gathered previously released booklets and steel.
Also the price for the same set of fullslip, cards and booklet is three times higher. For what? Oversized box that you won't know where to put on the shelf, ending up sticking it up in some farthest corner of a deep closet.
I've bought a couple of such big box releases 10-15 years ago, and understood that 1, I don't need them; 2 they're crappy.

Is this one at least made out of wood or plastic?

What a pile of... pictured plastic chocolates this box is. Hope it comes without the characteristic smell of Chinese boxes, you know, like opening a room with 12 bloated dead bodies of Chinese workers.

What's the point of this box after a great HDZeta release, which already gathered previously released booklets and steel.
Also the price for the same set of fullslip, cards and booklet is three times higher. For what? Oversized box that you won't know where to put on the shelf, ending up sticking it up in some farthest corner of a deep closet.
I've bought a couple of such big box releases 10-15 years ago, and understood that 1, I don't need them; 2 they're crappy.

Is this one at least made out of wood or plastic?
Take it you're not a fan then? :LOL: