Forrest Gump (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #139) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Price: CZK 1599 (E1) - 1199 (E2) - 1299 (E3) - 4999 (E4 Box)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box

fg1.jpgfg2.jpg 117385613_3856292674387258_8850141554675873120_o.jpg 117318647_3857953057554553_9200315024409917794_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The majority of mine are currently stored the same way. :bag:

I just moved, so they had to come of their shelves. I put them in smaller boxes so I wouldn't overload one and have it bottom out and damaging the contents. This actually even haven't moved yet, wanted to do all the furniture and hauling before I risked these.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
Unfortunately, most of mine are stowed away like the above!! I just dont have the space to put them up nicely....nor do I have the skills to build the number of shelves needed!!! I guess I will get some help soon and get some woodwork done!!

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
Update From FA

Dear collectors,

please allow a couple of current information to the title of FORREST GUMP.

The original plan of studio Paramount spoke about the release by the end of the year, which I have already informed you earlier. Eventually the release was moved at the turn of June / July.

Together with the distribution Magic Box we started working on FAC editions, where you will find collectable WWA SteelBook in which we plan to put a Blu-ray movie disk and a DVD with extras that had already been released in an earlier editions, however, along with the MANIACS we agreed that you should get in your collection the edition with all the trimmings.

For those who do not collect FAC editions we also offer a limited number of SteelBook FORREST GUMP, which you can pre-order by now. Who will be patient, we believe that will be able to choose from FAC editions in which, as always, we will give the most out of what is possible.

We will also have in the offer an amaray variant for non-collectors of SteelBooks.

We thank to Magic Box and studio Paramount for this special opportunity to work with one of the most acclaimed film titles of history that we have wished to get to our market for pretty long time.

We wish you a pleasant weekend.
Thanks

Good that it includes the Extras Disc
I would though have preferred if they have of used the Blu-ray extras Disc instead of using the DVD extras disc version

Seems a bit if a mess this release
Nothing appealing to me at the moment FAC need to concentrate on less releases and better quality and imagination
We still haven't seen the beauty shot for this so how can you tell it is not appealing?! If you're talking about the steelbook, they are using wwa art so we all knew how it's gonna look like.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland