Forward Unto Dawn Master Chief VS Hunter (Halo 4) - Resin Statue [McFarlane Toys]

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
NEW HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN LIMITED-EDITION STATUE

SOLD-OUT

1forwarddawn.jpg

PRODUCT PAGE

From www.spawn.com:

NEW HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN LIMITED-EDITION STATUE
Statue Reveal & Pre-order On November 2nd
October 30, 2012
Copyright 2012 TMP International, Inc.

NOTE: HALO 4: FORWARD UNTO DAWN RESIN STATUE HAS SOLD OUT.

McFarlane Toys has teamed up with Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries to bring you a new iconic collectable from the Halo universe.

Leading up to the highly anticipated release of Halo 4, Microsoft created the live-action digital series, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. This online epic live-action digital series delivers an exciting story of heroism and sacrifice taking fans back to the beginning of the Human-Covenant War, leading into the events of Halo 4, the biggest entertainment event of 2012.

To commemorate this riveting action story, the McFarlane Toys Collectors Club is offering the first-ever Halo resin statue exclusively on the McFarlane Toys online store. This highly detailed, hand-painted, cold-cast resin statue depicts a pivotal scene from Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn that is a MUST have for Halo fans.

The statue was revealed by Todd McFarlane, McFarlane Toys’ creator, during the final episode of “Halo After Dawn,” which aired on Machinima Prime and Halo Waypoint Friday, November 2 at 10 am PST.

The limited-edition 'The Master Chief vs. The Hunter' statue stands more than 14-inches tall on a base spanning 13” wide by 7” deep. Only 500 pieces have been produced and each statue and its box are sequentially numbered. As an added bonus, each statue will include a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by McFarlane.

The Statue retails at $225 with FREE Shipping (Only available in US and Canada). Preordering began at 10:15 am PST on Friday, November 2nd.

The Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn statue is planned to ship December 2012. Customers will not be charged until the order is ready to ship.

Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of Halo history!

182532_438943806152852_1542885651_n.jpg

1112_halo1.jpg

45991d1351879980-mcfarlanes-halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-statue-revealed-1forwarddawn1.jpg

46001d1351879980-mcfarlanes-halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-statue-revealed-1forwarddawn2.jpg

46011d1351879980-mcfarlanes-halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-statue-revealed-1forwarddawn3.jpg

46021d1351879980-mcfarlanes-halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-statue-revealed-1forwarddawn4.jpg

46031d1351879980-mcfarlanes-halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-statue-revealed-1forwarddawn5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Colombianlove41
at 14inches sounds/looks like a nice piece.

Yeah, This piece is HUGE! Master Chief is about an 8" figure scale. It came out really awesome and I'm totally proud of this piece. I was lucky enough to nab one. :D

If mcfarlane made more stuff 12 inches and above I'd buy more thats for sure. A lot of times some of the good cheaper figures by diff companies are like 8" or 10" and I always wish they were 12" +

Like the hulk marvel select is 9 or 10 inches and it looks silly next to other 12 inch hot toys but if it were 12 or more itd be awesome cause the quality is good and my wallet would love it. ;p

Reactions: spawnshop
I hear ya' Wreck.....With the release of our last 2 resins (Spawns), plus this Halo statue, Todd is starting to see the light. He is finally realizing there is still a high-end market in this crappy economy, as nuts as it seems. We got off to a rocky start with the Derek Jeter resin, but because it was a smaller figure (10"), and a little too $$. But I can guarantee you, there will be plenty of larger scale items from us over the next year (and beyond). One due to premier soon too!!!

I finally received my Forward Unto Dawn statue today at work!! :scat: It's about 15" tall (and weighs a ton!). Quality is top notch too - on part with Sideshow Toys statues.

In hand pics of the statue (blu-ray to show scale):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Box (with hand-signed COA from Todd McFarlane):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Do you know if there are any of these anywhere aside from eBay for 800? I would love this on in the collection but was hesitant with the holidays coming up around the time it was open for preorder.

Do you know if there are any of these anywhere aside from eBay for 800? I would love this on in the collection but was hesitant with the holidays coming up around the time it was open for preorder.

Nope! This was very limited to 500 pcs - totally sold out and very hard to get.