XboxONE Forza Horizon 4 (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.

forzaH4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
saw the XBox expo last night and have to say, it makes the British countryside look better than it does in real life. (I live on the edge of a town so about 10 mins away from farming countryside type of land)

The Lego DLC is available from 18.00 in the UK for anyone whos interested :thumbs:

Playing this with my son, it's quite fun as well. It's very competitive to say the least. :)
Love it mate :thumbs: Easily my favourite racing game but have to say that new Need for speed isn't bad either:LOL:

Love it mate :thumbs: Easily my favourite racing game but have to say that new Need for speed isn't bad either:LOL:
Years ago I gave my XBOX 360 to my son and all the games for it including the original Forza Horizon so he said he wanted the new one and so I paid for it and downloaded it from the Microsoft store and he played it for about an hour and decided he preferred the Need For Speed Heat more. I sure hope he picks that back up, I'd hate to think it was wasted money.

Years ago I gave my XBOX 360 to my son and all the games for it including the original Forza Horizon so he said he wanted the new one and so I paid for it and downloaded it from the Microsoft store and he played it for about an hour and decided he preferred the Need For Speed Heat more. I sure hope he picks that back up, I'd hate to think it was wasted money.
The first was really good But this one is brilliant, I suppose it depends on what type of racing you're into, I can see why he would be more swayed towards Heat as there are some brilliant aspects to it. The customisation of the cars is great and the police chases are spot on :happy: I've always been a Forza fan ever since the first was released many years back and for me, they have just got better and better over the years and with the release of the series X nearly upon us I'm really hoping for a Forza Motorsport 8 quickly follows.

I suppose once your boy has been on NFS for some time he may then want to jump over to Forza :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader