Language : English

Sound Mix : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

Subtitles : Korean , English, French, German, Chinese

Rating : 18

Region Code : A

Run Time : 98 mins

Number of discs : 1

* Special Feature *

- DOCUMENTATION: 4 DIRECTORS, 4 FRIENDS, 4 ROOMS (20 : 18)

- FEATURETTE (6 : 4)

- THEATRICAL TRAILER (2 : 6)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, same happened to me bud... do what @Ranavalone said though and it should charge you the right amount in the end. :)

Thanks bud. :)

I added 4 dif items in my cart and the shipping ended up at almost $40! The cheapest option. I will have to think about this and see if they're all in stock on monday when payday comes, and then have a look at whats left after bills and christmas pressies have been bought, lol!
:p

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks bud. :)

I added 4 dif items in my cart and the shipping ended up at almost $40! The cheapest option. I will have to think about this and see if they're all in stock on monday when payday comes, and then have a look at whats left after bills and christmas pressies have been bought, lol!
:p
Shipping is what put me off from going too crazy as well, so I only bought two editions in the end. Fingers crossed the ones you want stay in stock mate! :thumbs:

Reactions: spass
2 plain slips and 2 box sets (K-Pack) the cheapest shipping option = $35.88 USD.

This is in my cart as we speak but ive never ordered from nova before. Can anyone give me some tips. I worry if i pick the cheaper shipping i wont get what i ordered.
The cheapest option K-packet will be fine. It usually takes 7-10 days to arrive depending where you are.

Reactions: mpmassacre
Wow, didn't even realise this had sold out... think they were practically giving them away for peanuts when I bought mine lol.