FOX & MGM Blu-ray Series with Horror Faceplates - Art by Orlando Arocena [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Available at multiple retailers September 19,2017. If you purchase at Walmart you get a free coloring book with all designs.

groupshot.jpg

you know these are slipcovers and not face-plates like all the other previous releases how ?
Sure, folks here are familiar with face plate releases as well. Other sources reporting that these have "new collectible art" so anyone's guess as to what these will be. When posting a thread a section is chosen to organize info. If the product is different later, or someone receives confirmation of what an item is, a thread simply gets updated/moved. Thanks!

I’d have purchased the whole collection if these had been steelbooks or Slips. It’s a good price though so I may pick up one or two that I don’t have.

Glossy steelbooks like this ? I mean wowzers!!! would have been epic so well themed together I would have definitely bought all. Price wouldn't be that much more either. Maybe $14.99 , 12.99 etc. and then later down the line if still in stock 9.99 who knows.

Such great art just screams for some special packaging not a loose art card face plate thingy-ma-bob ... if its all about just pushing more of the old stock amaray then give us a slipcover lol

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja