Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Bride

Director: Maggie Gyllenhaal

Cast: Annette Bening, Jessie Buckley, Christian Bale, Penélope Cruz, Peter Sarsgaard

Release: 2025-10-03

Plot: Upcoming film based on the beloved story of Frankenstein

no-poster.jpg

Title: Frankenstein

Director: Maggie Gyllenhaal

Cast: Annette Bening, Jessie Buckley, Christian Bale, Penélope Cruz, Peter Sarsgaard

Plot: Upcoming film based on the beloved story of Frankenstein

This has some good actors and actresses in it, curious to see how this plays out. We need a solid Frankenstein movie.
Between this and Del Toro film currently filming the casts are great. For me a mix of both casts would be perfect. Basically Bale and Buckley here with the rest of the Del Toro cast is a film I’d love to see

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yep, I'm not vibing with that look at all.
Is this film set during Milan fashion week?
Just once I would like a version that is more in line with the 30's classic. Everyone has to have their take and be a revisionists. It's the Frankenstein monster, for crying out loud. Jack Pierce showed you how to do it over 100 years ago!

Dude looks like he's posing for GQ.

Reactions: TheWildEye
Yep, I'm not vibing with that look at all.
Is this film set during Milan fashion week? :LOL:
Nah man he looks unreal. Love the look. With how many Frankenstein versions and variants out there it’s great to have some different styles. Bale will absolutely smash this. Born for it

I had doubts before the photo but now I’m happy

Nah man he looks unreal. Love the look. With how many Frankenstein versions and variants out there it’s great to have some different styles. Bale will absolutely smash this. Born for it

I had doubts before the photo but now I’m happy
Dr Frankenstein has a Saville Row tailer that makes house calls & fits all his monster clients. :naughty::D

Just once I would like a version that is more in line with the 30's classic. Everyone has to have their take and be a revisionists. It's the Frankenstein monster, for crying out loud. Jack Pierce showed you how to do it over 100 years ago!

Dude looks like he's posing for GQ.
Isn’t this quite the contradiction though? He’s a monster made of loads of parts so when people revision him on how he’s made, with what he’s made of and how he looks then it works on all levels and instead just depends on how good the film is? And written? And made?

I mean look at the Kenneth Branagh film, more inline but an awful film.

Bedsides Del toro probably has your back not long after this.

One of the best variations of Frankenstein in recent years is poor things. And she didn’t have to look all mangled

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database