Free KFC Grilled Chicken

tony_roach

Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2009
District 13
This will be a classic hot deal but if you can print out the coupon today to get some free food:

http://unthinkfc.com/ (coupon for free 2piece grilled chicken meal 2 sides and a biscuit) you can only print it until midnight tonight but it is good until May 19.

man you and my entire office building ,it was nuts....

Not sure what Operah was thinking, but for the next two weeks KFC is going to be a crazy place to eat!

you have to install a coupon printer....so stupid. and there is adware attached to it...fail

Which is why I do this at work! Unfortunately I dont have a printer at home so I will miss out on this ... although, I do got a printer but im too lazy to connect it :p

It says i've reached the limit of coupons... WTF.. i haven't printed one..

If someone already printed coupons from that puter then it won't work.

Too late now, promo is over to get the coupons, so now you just have until the 19th to redeem them.

Its my computer... lol. i got it to work, and printed 4 of them.. I had to keep pressing print coupon, i think the server was overloaded.

tried it today. they aren't giving them away anymore. they give you a sheet of paper to send away for a free coupon. surprised this screw up lasted so long honestly

well you can still try, but they didn't even look at my coupon. just handed me a piece of paper and said they're not taking the coupons anymore

Here is the latest:

KFC offers rain checks on coupon Oprah promoted
8 hours ago

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — KFC has learned not to underestimate the power of Oprah Winfrey.

A free grilled-chicken meal promotion touted by the talk show host has caused such a frenzy that some stores ran out and the Louisville-based chicken chain is asking customers to take a rain check for the new product.

KFC President Roger Eaton said Thursday the company will mail coupons to customers in stages so people can enjoy their meal in a more relaxed setting. It will throw in a free soft drink to sweeten the new deal.

Downloadable coupons for a free meal were available on Oprah.com for 24 hours beginning Tuesday after Winfrey announced the promotion on her show. Each coupon promised two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual side orders and a biscuit.

They are still giving the meal but they obviously got overwhelmed so they are probably trying to stretch the process out...:hilarious: