UK
Release date: June 23rd, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de
Price: €14.99

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very nice surprise. It's a pretty good sci-fi flick, very slow-paced, beautifully shot and it requires your full attention to fully grasp the plot. It's in vein of last year's In Your Eyes or Coherence. I watched this a little less than a year ago and would never expect a small film like this to get a steelbook treatment.

A movie I have not watched, sounds interesting, the steelbook looks ok, I wonder if this will have a printed back with clutter.

Watched this on Netflix last night. Wonderful film. Very original. Love the artwork too, even if it doesn't make sense in context of the film. Will be purchasing once it drops to under $20USD shipped.

Like the colouring, something different for a change. But because I stopped buying Steels for the sake of Steels I will watch the movie before deciding.

I have this on order with Amazon.de. It's the first time I've purchased from them but I haven't received a despatch email for this despite today being the release date. Is this typical or should I start to worry? Amazon UK usually send out on or close to release day so I would assume Amazon DE follow the same pattern. Can anyone who has ordered please advise? Also, I notice the price is lower than when I ordered it - do Amazon.de operate a price promise and will they charge me the current, lower, amount?

I have this on order with Amazon.de. It's the first time I've purchased from them but I haven't received a despatch email for this despite today being the release date. Is this typical or should I start to worry? Amazon UK usually send out on or close to release day so I would assume Amazon DE follow the same pattern. Can anyone who has ordered please advise? Also, I notice the price is lower than when I ordered it - do Amazon.de operate a price promise and will they charge me the current, lower, amount?

Hey bud,

speaking as a german, i can only tell how they handle things nationally..
Typically they dispatch releases one day before the actual release date (my pre-orders always arrived on release-date so far!) - including a shipping information of course!

Regarding the best price promise - YES, they feature this and you're always beeing charged once the item has been shipped. So if the steel decreased its price since you ordered it, your account will be charged for the lowest value the steel was available at. :)

Hope i could help you! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mark
Hey bud,

speaking as a german, i can only tell how they handle things nationally..
Typically they dispatch releases one day before the actual release date (my pre-orders always arrived on release-date so far!) - including a shipping information of course!

Regarding the best price promise - YES, they feature this and you're always beeing charged once the item has been shipped. So if the steel decreased its price since you ordered it, your account will be charged for the lowest value the steel was available at. :)

Hope i could help you! :thumbs:

Cheers for that, that's very helpful - knew I could rely on a fellow ninja! I've done a Google Translate on my order page and this tells me it is being prepared for shipping, so hopefully I should get the email any time soon. No mention of a Pre-order pricer guarantee, but as it's now been released (and therefore no longer available to pre-order!) this is not a surprise. I shall wait and see how much I'm charged, but either way this is a good price. Looking forward to seeing this in hand!

Reactions: monsterzebra