Fringe (Concluded) [Fox]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Wow just wow! lol I just finished watching the first episode on BD and it's everything I expected from the show. The quality is beautiful on this BD! I am still surprised! Anyone else seen the show? What are your thoughts?

fringe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, love this show....
Did you catch the license plates in the second season? 1R2D21 and 1C3PO1
Classic!

Loving the new season with completely new universe. Can't wait to see if Peter gets back to the "normal" verse :ohno:

Loved the first 2 seasons! I love it when they actually focused on the fringe events! Now it's like meh...

I still watch it but it hasn't been the same :(

Great show and great cast. Love Walter he just says some funny things or does some crazy stuff all around. this is another show that i wait to get on BD that way i dont deal with those pesky commercials:)

From ComingSoon.net:

FOX has picked up "Fringe" for a fifth and final 13-episode season, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, President of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

"'Fringe' is a remarkably creative series that has set the bar as one of television's most imaginative dramas," Reilly stated. "Bringing it back for a final 13 allows us to provide the climactic conclusion that its passionate and loyal fans deserve. The amazing work the producers, writers and the incredibly talented cast and crew have delivered the last four seasons has literally been out of this world. Although the end is bittersweet, it's going to be a very exciting final chapter."

"Fringe" co-creator and executive producer J.J. Abrams added, "We are thrilled and beyond grateful that FOX - and our fans - have made the impossible possible: 'Fringe" will continue into a fifth season that will allow the series to conclude in a wild and thrilling way. All of us at Bad Robot are forever indebted to our viewers and the amazingly supportive FOX network for allowing the adventures of Fringe Division to not only continue, but to resolve in a way that perfectly fits the show."

Reactions: spawnshop
Totally got side tracked and have serious catching up to do...,

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

Easily one of the best shows on TV today. I'll be quite sad when it waves goodbye. Here's hoping they can possibly go the X-Files route and release a feature film in the future!

I watched the first season, or at least half of it, but still didn't get me hooked... Though I'll have to give it credit, it's a pretty good show

This is one of my shows i watch on blu-ray. I've only watched seasons 1 & 2, so far. I have seasons 3 & 4 sitting here, hope to watch them while i get my relaxation time from work, from now through mid March.