Fringe (Concluded) [Fox]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Wow just wow! lol I just finished watching the first episode on BD and it's everything I expected from the show. The quality is beautiful on this BD! I am still surprised! Anyone else seen the show? What are your thoughts?

fringe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it, I haven't watched a series like this in years. :p

I'll have to wait to pickup the BD though, is it only one disc with the 19 episodes?

yeah Fringe is awesome (thanks to JJ Abrams). it took a few episodes for the show to get going because it was the same thing over and over. but the 2nd half of the season was phenomenal.

Love it, I haven't watched a series like this in years. :p

I'll have to wait to pickup the BD though, is it only one disc with the 19 episodes?

No, the BD contains 4 BDs. I was blown away by the quality last night, seriously this has to be one of the best video transfers for a TV show.

I am going to continue watching it tonight JJ Abrams sure knows how to keep the viewer in their seats! :scat:

Fringe

OK so didn't that agent Charlie guy get posessed by the bad guys and Dunham shot and killed him? So someone explain to me why I am watching a new episode and he is back like nothing happened. Did I miss an episode or 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so didn't that agent Charlie guy get posessed by the bad guys and Dunham shot and killed him? So someone explain to me why I am watching a new episode and he is back like nothing happened. Did I miss an episode or 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries Glen-BoB, you didn't miss any "new" episodes.

It was an unaired season 1 episode...it was quite deceiving of Fox to advertise it as brand new when in fact it was a lost episode from the first season that quite frankly should have remained lost. :p

There's a few things I missed during my first watch. I am almost done with season two. There's a few hidden random things like the Oceanic flight ticket :p

There's a few things I missed during my first watch. I am almost done with season two. There's a few hidden random things like the Oceanic flight ticket :p

Yeah, love this show....
Did you catch the license plates in the second season? 1R2D21 and 1C3PO1
Classic!

Loving the new season with completely new universe. Can't wait to see if Peter gets back to the "normal" verse :ohno: