Slipcover From Beyond (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition Slipcover) (Vinegar Syndrome) [USA]

Jun 18, 2016
Release date: January 23, 2023
Purchase link: Vinegar Syndrome
Price: $36.99
Note: This special limited edition embossed and spot gloss slipcover (designed by Tom Hodge) is limited to 7,000 units and is only available on our website and at select indie retailers. Absolutely no major retailers will be stocking them.

frombeyondfront4k_2400x.jpg frombeyondback4k_2400x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional info:

• 4K Ultra HD / Region A Blu-ray Set
  • 4K UHD presented in High-Dynamic-Range
  • Newly scanned & restored in 4K from its 35mm original camera negative
  • Commentary track with director Stuart Gordon and the cast
  • Commentary track with screenwriter Dennis Paoli
  • "Re-Resonator: Looking Back at From Beyond" (97 min) - a brand new making-of documentary featuring interviews with actors Jeffrey Combs, Barbara Crampton and Ken Foree; screenwriter Dennis Paoli; producer Brian Yuzna; film editor Lee Percy; composer Richard Band; foley artist Vanessa Ament; effects supervisors Michael Deak and Anthony Doublin; effects artists William Butler, Gabriel Bartalos, John Naulin and Robert Kurtzman
  • "A Director's Perspective" (9 min) - reflections with director Stuart Gordon
  • "Stuart Gordon on From Beyond" (20 min) - a 2012 interview with the director
  • "A Tortured Soul" (18 min) - a 2013 interview with actor Jeffrey Combs
  • "The Doctor Is In" (14 min) - a 2012 interview with actress Barbara Crampton
  • "Paging Dr. McMichaels" (20 min) - a 2013 interview with actress Barbara Crampton
  • "An Empire Production" (7 min) - a 2013 interview with executive producer Charles Band
  • "Multiple Dimensions: The Creatures & Effects of From Beyond" (23 min) - an effects focused featurette from 2013
  • "Monsters & Slime: The FX of From Beyond" - an effects focused featurette from 2012
  • "Gothic Adaptation" (16 min) - a 2012 interview with screenwriter Dennis Paoli
  • Storyboard-to-film comparisons with director Stuart Gordon (9 min)
  • Interview with composer Richard Band (4 min)
  • Trailer
  • Still gallery
  • English SDH subtitles

thanks for the tag m8!

looks really good tbh.. but 50€ shipped for a slipcover.. have to think about it.. are you going to buy it?
There is a standard edition available. But these slipcovers from vs is in a class of its own.. You also get two discs with new restoration from a new scan of the original camera negative.

Reactions: hatredhorror
There is a standard edition available. But these slipcovers from vs is in a class of its own.. You also get two discs with new restoration from a new scan of the original camera negative.
yeah i know, theyre really nice.. standard edition would be 46€ instead of 50€ lol, so if anything id go for the slipcover edition..

ive been wanting to get a copy of this, but didnt really like the german collectors edition or cinemuseum mediabook.. this one finally looks collectible

Got these two beauties together with a whole load of films from the daily updated 10 for 10$ saleo_O Freeway is one of those films I've seen on cable tv or dvd way back but can't remember a thing from it other than Kiefer Sutherland being roughed up

Attachments

• 20230209_133853.jpg
    20230209_133853.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
Got these two beauties together with a whole load of films from the daily updated 10 for 10$ saleo_O Freeway is one of those films I've seen on cable tv or dvd way back but can't remember a thing from it other than Kiefer Sutherland being roughed up
what, really? you effectively paid 10$ for this? wow, thats a great deal.. still couldnt bring myself to order this.. not interested in muhc else (although i consider freeway) and then its more like 50$ shipped to germany

what, really? you effectively paid 10$ for this? wow, thats a great deal.. still couldnt bring myself to order this.. not interested in muhc else (although i consider freeway) and then its more like 50$ shipped to germany
No, these where 36.99 I believe. But you could add other titles to your existing order for a week, so they could be shipped together. With new releases added every day. There was also a bunch of older releases for 10$. They updated the list consisting off 10 titles for 10$ every 24 hours. With a limit of 1 of each per customer.

Last edited:
  • Informative
No, these where 36.99 I believe. But you could add other titles to your existing order for a week, so they could be shipped together. With new releases added every day. There was also a bunch of older releases for 10$. They updated the list consisting off 10 titles for 10$ every 24 hours. With a limit of 1 of each per customer.
ah lol i see, i thought it was a bundle deal like "add any ten items into your cart and only pay 100$"

i guess thatd be too good to be true

Reactions: Bjarkan
ah lol i see, i thought it was a bundle deal like "add any ten items into your cart and only pay 100$"

i guess thatd be too good to be true
I can see why It was difficult to understand. It was difficult to formulate what the deal was about with minimum effort(n)
I thought it was 10 movies for $10!!! :rofl: :rofl:
I wish! Vinegar Syndrome actually called it 10 for 10$ during suscriber week. I am sure there was some confusion to those who did not read the explaining to how it works. I believe people could also put more than one item in the basked, and several of the products that was marked as sold out are back in store. So they may have been canceling orders since there was only one per costumer.

Last edited:
  • Haha