From G's to Gents

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hilarious, I saw this last night ... there is one ghetto white dude from Houston on there , Riff Raff ... I actually used to know him hahaha well, of him, he wanted to get on some tracks with us but it never happened .. he sucked at rappin' ... be surprised if he dont start tryna rap on the show eventually.

**** tripped me out, I was like DAmnnnn and ofcourse WTF .. horrible person to put on there to rep my town..

i couldn't stand this trash either,who wanna watch some ghetto people...
damn i had enough of that on Jerry springer,let alone 2 other shows that make entertainment out of some wack people

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister watches this show, I gave it a shot. It could possibly be the worst thing I ever seen. Wasn't that Diddy's Personal Assistant hosting the show? This guy is famous bcause he can hold an umbrella.

i don't know man....im not racist or anything but im tired of hood rat's...that includes most of the people on this show with their make-up ghetto accent.."know wat imma sayin?" and 300 pound black women on jerry springer yelling 'DATS YO BABY,HE GOTS UR NOSE!!!!'..after she got 6 other black dudes on stage with her..""IS HE the father??...stay tuned""..like wtf!?...that ain't looking good..anyways..im not labeling anything,im just disgusted of what they make entertainment out of.

really I'm disgusted with it...haha!,i came up from the ghetto as a kid,but i bring non of that bullshit with me besides playing and enjoy gangster music for whats it's worth & wear urban clothing..'n i dont bring the whole outfit trying to be hard ass 24/7....whatever with that...i respect people who deserve respect...if i don't know you im not going to try spit on you like most of them chump's

Last edited:
i don't know man....im not racist or anything but im tired of hood rat's...that includes most of the people on this show with their make-up ghetto accent.."know wat imma sayin?" and 300 pound black women on jerry springer yelling 'DATS YO BABY,HE GOTS UR NOSE!!!!'..after she got 6 other black dudes on stage with her..""IS HE the father??...stay tuned""..like wtf!?...that ain't looking good..anyways..im not labeling anything,im just disgusted of what they make entertainment out of.

So I take it she doesn't like condoms.

OBAMA president now!! I actually heard a certain type of person use that as a defense when getting pulled over by a cop. LOL.

lol....what???..man talk about pulling the race card...bah,some people,how did you hear this??...haha.
sounds like a nice comedy bit.

A cop called the Opie and Anthony show a while ago, the cop says a lot of people use that defense. Some news station had this woman on and she said "Obama President, I don't have to pay my mortage anymore." :confused: