From Hell (2001 film): Crying out for a Mondo X?

Mods - please remove duplicate thread, I got an error message when first started the thread and didn't realise it had gone through.

I have the DVD Definitive Edition Steelbook
I would love to see a Mondo X Steelbook or a standard Blu-ray steelbook release happen but would like to see a new Blu-ray release include existing extras from the 2 Disc DVD releases and new extras

The only annoying thing about the existing Blu-ray is lack of the extras compared to what was on the 2 disc DVD releases
The picture quality of the film on Blu-ray is fantastic if your not into extras

Fantastic Film is your into Jack the Ripper story
The graphic novel which most of this film comes from is amazing

• Informative
Reactions: kipper15
I have the DVD Definitive Edition Steelbook
I would love to see a Mondo X Steelbook or a standard Blu-ray steelbook release happen but would like to see a new Blu-ray release include existing extras from the 2 Disc DVD releases and new extras

The only annoying thing about the existing Blu-ray is lack of the extras compared to what was on the 2 disc DVD releases
The picture quality of the film on Blu-ray is fantastic if your not into extras

Fantastic Film is your into Jack the Ripper story
The graphic novel which most of this film comes from is amazing

I didn't get the definitive edition DVD steel (only the original DVD release) but I see the definitive edition is still available. And quite cheaply too.

I do like extras so will wait until this film gets the Blu-ray release it deserves...and hopefully with loads of extras, and a Mondo X artwork treatment!

Definitely be interested in this if the art was good.

Sure the art would be good if a Mondo X version is done! Presumably these forums are read by those responsible for such things....so we can hope.

I liked the film a lot, despite the mixed reviews I recall it getting from critics at the time it came out.

Mondo doesn't automatically mean good. I've only bought 5 of those releases so far as I think the rest weren't great to say the least. But as I only own the original THX 2 disc dvd I wouldn't mind upgrading this to bluray if the art is at least acceptable.

I agree. I only own a few select Mondo's because I don't think they're all great. There's some pretty weak movies that for whatever reason got a release.

Reactions: psychoscot