Frozen II (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 30, 2020 (Standard Edition) - April 20 June 19, 2020 (Collector's Edition)
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)

frozen2.jpg 12370557-1744723040475984.jpg
12370400-1224738878352833.jpg
12370400-1164722740554461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of these collector editions (Maleficent and Frozen) much more than the marvel ones. I got the Captain Marvel one and stopped after that. We shall see if they hold up in person.

I see the 3D standard versions have snuck up a extra quid

£25.99 now

2D & 3D £25.99

2D & 4K £32.99

2D & 3D Collector's Edition £39.99

2D & 4K Collector’s Edition £49.99

10% VIP code is working on all editions

2D & 3D £25.99

2D & 4K £32.99

2D & 3D Collector's Edition £39.99

2D & 4K Collector’s Edition £49.99

10% VIP code is working on all editions
What is the VIP CODE?

I like the look of these collector editions (Maleficent and Frozen) much more than the marvel ones. I got the Captain Marvel one and stopped after that. We shall see if they hold up in person.
The Marvel ones suck. The quality of the products are awful.

I hope it's much better for those who want this. It already looks nicer in terms of design.

Reactions: Ephoenix
What is the VIP CODE?
No codes seem to be working, might have been a mistake and once they started getting orders in they noticed and blocked them. Codes don't normally work on new release pre-order items, anyone that did get one to work might find their order getting cancelled.

No codes seem to be working, might have been a mistake and once they started getting orders in they noticed and blocked them. Codes don't normally work on new release pre-order items, anyone that did get one to work might find their order getting cancelled.
You must be new around here....:naughty:. Discount codes usually work for around 30 minutes or so after going live, after which they get disabled. Nothing new about it, been happening for years, and I've never had an order cancelled when using it....BTW I missed the codes for this, but then again, why the heck would I want this ?!

Zavvi not being seasoned into quality FullSlip editions it seems, I’m scared of ordering the collector’s edition only to end up looking like a school project :dunno:

What is the VIP CODE?

RCVIP but it’s disabled now.

If your a red carpet member the codes are displayed in the RC section and in your original subscription email

RCSTEEL is another 10% code

• Informative
Reactions: levi
You must be new around here....:naughty:. Discount codes usually work for around 30 minutes or so after going live, after which they get disabled. Nothing new about it, been happening for years, and I've never had an order cancelled when using it....BTW I missed the codes for this, but then again, why the heck would I want this ?!
Happening for years? Really? The Red Carpet VIP has not even been around for one year..

Happening for years? Really? The Red Carpet VIP has not even been around for one year..

There’s always been a code. Long before Red Carpet was a thing. We all used the Welcome code on pre orders before Red Carpet and before that Voucher Code codes etc

@paulboland @Flloydo any one worried about the quality of the Fullslip for the collector edition ?

This (and Maleficent) have the potential to be better than the marvel collector editions. I think the slips could be decent with the leather esque material and textures.

Because the marvel ones have the light up feature they use that kind of tacky padded like material on the front which don’t look the best in hand whereas these could look nice.

Im personally not interested in any of these zavvi/ Disney/ marvel collector editions anymore anyway and the prices are far too high. Especially the marvel ones

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Even though I'm a red carpet member I got no notification of the new Frozen 11 so went into the site (it's 6am for me) and yep I was able to order Frozen 11. Weird but I'm not complaining....