Frozen II (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 30, 2020 (Standard Edition) - April 20 June 19, 2020 (Collector's Edition)
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)

frozen2.jpg 12370557-1744723040475984.jpg
12370400-1224738878352833.jpg
12370400-1164722740554461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the link...

I don't see how this is a deal, they are 27.99 each and with red carpet you already get 10% off, where's the saving? 38p? In the email they sent out it said buy 2 get 1 free which would have been good 3 for £50 but looks like that was a classic Zavvi mistake.

I don't see how this is a deal, they are 27.99 each and with red carpet you already get 10% off, where's the saving? 38p? In the email they sent out it said buy 2 get 1 free which would have been good 3 for £50 but looks like that was a classic Zavvi mistake.
You're forgetting this is Zavvi we're talking about. :greedy:

Where in the email does it mention 2 for 1 by the way? Mine doesn't...

Untitled-2.jpg

One of the perks of getting a kid, you can go to Disney films without the feeling of being judged. I know I was more excited about Frozen 2 last Friday than my daughter was (I know I enjoyed it more than her as well). Who says these films are just for kids? I guess I shouldn't enjoy the likes of La La Land and The Greatest Showman as much as I do either as they're hardly 'macho' films either. One of the best things about HDN and the Steelbook community as a whole is that you can openly share your enjoyment of all kinds of films without the feeling of judgment :)
:thumbs:

One of the perks of getting a kid, you can go to Disney films without the feeling of being judged. I know I was more excited about Frozen 2 last Friday than my daughter was (I know I enjoyed it more than her as well). Who says these films are just for kids? I guess I shouldn't enjoy the likes of La La Land and The Greatest Showman as much as I do either as they're hardly 'macho' films either. One of the best things about HDN and the Steelbook community as a whole is that you can openly share your enjoyment of all kinds of films without the feeling of judgment :)

I guess I should not say how obsessed I am with La La Land, although I think every ninja on the board knows :rolleyes: ...I have read the Harry Potter books and saw the films too ~ these were so enjoyable to read and watch :emb: I should be ashamed of myself I guess :bag:

Reactions: Ranavalone
Actually weird not to like Disney / Disney Pixar animation no matter how old you are + there are plentiful adult themes in these films that will go over the kids' heads but will resonate strongly with the older generation + the fun, irreverent blink-and -you-miss stuff like this ...
rescuers__oPt.jpg

... and of course there are the magical,unforgettable, evergreen sing-along tunes from THE JUNGLE BOOK of my time to FROZEN 1 & 2 of today..

Reactions: Ephoenix
Ordered the standard 3D (why they coukdnt do the last Classic with a 3D disc i’ll never know)

But an extra £14 for a slip....it’s pretty but nah thanks Zavvi.
Price is already creeping up enough (£24.99 now £28....)

Same artwork as Best buy. Cool cancel one of my orders then
Best buy release date for this movie is 25th of February so guess the release date is not that far off for this one.