Frozen II (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 30, 2020 (Standard Edition) - April 20 June 19, 2020 (Collector's Edition)
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)

frozen2.jpg 12370557-1744723040475984.jpg
12370400-1224738878352833.jpg
12370400-1164722740554461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, Daughter loved this so ill definitely still be going forward with the pre-order :thumbs: :spoil:

No title on the front of the French steelbook ...
Capture.JPG
... so hopefully the front title in the UK is on the steel and not just on the O-ring.

Using the Imax poster not a bad idea fitting in well with previous FROZEN steelbooks ...
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

... although that white horse kind of brings to mind the very famous 'white horses/surfer' Guiness TV ad from some twenty years ago:-

Last edited:
Is there a way to know for sure whether the Collector's Edition (3D disk) will have the Italian language or not? I'd love to buy it for my 5 yo but she knows no English yet ;)

I started working on a concept a little while back using this same art, but couldn't quite decide what to do with the rear, so left it for the time being.

This is as far as I got with it...

View attachment 459971
That’s near perfect (shift the title to the spine for me personelly)

nut decided to cancel this.
price is creeping up too much for standard steels. Plus the postage...I’ll just wait and go direct for a premium edition

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm not sure if this is mentioned here already.. looks like Zavvi has limited the collector's editions to 1,000 worldwide based on their description. The 4K version is Sold Out on Zavvi, and 3D still available. Really hoping these turn out well.. can't wait to see some pictures of them.

I'm not sure if this is mentioned here already.. looks like Zavvi has limited the collector's editions to 1,000 worldwide based on their description. The 4K version is Sold Out on Zavvi, and 3D still available. Really hoping these turn out well.. can't wait to see some pictures of them.
Collector's editions has been listed limited to 1000 in product description on Zavvi website since went live to order.

Reactions: Rady
I'm wondering with this being the first Disney classic film to get a 4k release upon release date weather we will get the Disney classics 57 logo on the j card for both or if it will be just the 3D or if it will be just missed off completely. It'll be a shame if it's missed off completely

Seeing as nearly preorders bar those due out Monday have been made "Unavailable" on Amazon, I'd imagine this is likely to get delayed.
Well Amazon are focusing on the essentials or high demand items which is only right however I do feel it's only a matter of time before zavvi/zoom/HMV ect are effected by all this. These days I don't think anyone really knows what the next hour/day will bring

Reactions: Loony_Tic