Frozen II (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 30, 2020 (Standard Edition) - April 20 June 19, 2020 (Collector's Edition)
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)

frozen2.jpg 12370557-1744723040475984.jpg
12370400-1224738878352833.jpg
12370400-1164722740554461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t wait to see those moaning after release that it’s not in their hand thinking steelbooks are more important than a life threatening pandemic

100%. And I hope my post didn't come across as such, I just wanted to point out what was happening.
I've living with someone who's immunosuppressant & extremely high risk to the virus so all this can fall by the wayside as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Flloydo
From what I read(from the CDC and my own parcel company), deliveries including international is not affected by this.

The World Health Organization have assured us it is safe to handle mail, including international mail.

According to these agencies, there is no known risk of coronaviruses entering a country on parcels or packages. In general, because of poor survivability of coronaviruses on surfaces, there is a low risk of spread from products or packaging shipped over a period of days or weeks. Currently, there is no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted by imported goods or packages.

Last edited:
100%. And I hope my post didn't come across as such, I just wanted to point out what was happening.
I've living with someone who's immunosuppressant & extremely high risk to the virus so all this can fall by the wayside as far as I'm concerned.

ohhh no not at all. But this was the first thread of a film that’s big and out soon that I thought to put my comment in.

From what I read(from the CDC and my own parcel company), deliveries including international is not affected by this.

The World Health Organization have assured us it is safe to handle mail, including international mail.

According to these agencies, there is no known risk of coronaviruses entering a country on parcels or packages. In general, because of poor survivability of coronaviruses on surfaces, there is a low risk of spread from products or packaging shipped over a period of days or weeks. Currently, there is no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted by imported goods or packages.

It’s not that (plus I personally knew that anyway). It’s the strain on workers at this time that are dealing closely with other people such as doctors, nurses, supermarket workers etc etc and delivery drivers, people in the warehouses for businesses, deliveries and postal . The parcels may be fine but not all the people and that’s why there might be delays. Is all I meant

Reactions: Strangerbyday
ohhh no not at all. But this was the first thread of a film that’s big and out soon that I thought to put my comment in.

It’s not that (plus I personally knew that anyway). It’s the strain on workers at this time that are dealing closely with other people such as doctors, nurses, supermarket workers etc etc and delivery drivers, people in the warehouses for businesses, deliveries and postal . The parcels may be fine but not all the people and that’s why there might be delays. Is all I meant

Oh for sure in regards to the people still having to go to work, I agree. But companies not closing their doors for the next few weeks have implemented strict procedures for the safety of their employees. It a big mess I agree. In any case sorry didn’t mean to derail the thread as I am sure there must be a dedicated one for this discussion.

Reactions: Flloydo
Looks like the release date for this has been pushed back until at least 20/04/20. Due to manufacturing delays (probably coronavirus related).

Collectors edition postponed for now. Anticipated release scheduled for 20/04.

Just an update. Now I've got a standard 4k and the 3D collectors set on order and I've just had the email for the collectors set

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200320-084523_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200320-084523_Outlook.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 148
Looks like the release date for this has been pushed back until at least 20/04/20. Due to manufacturing delays (probably coronavirus related).
I've had nothing about my standard release just the collectors set.

I’ve only got a collectors edition on order so just assumed it was for the release as a whole! Although I guess it makes sense that the steel itself is still on schedule.
Haven't the Maleficent: Mistress of Evil CEs been pushed back to (at least) 20/04/20 as well, although the standard steels came out 2-3 weeks ago?

I’ve only got a collectors edition on order so just assumed it was for the release as a whole! Although I guess it makes sense that the steel itself is still on schedule.

They will have been manufactured weeks if not months ago. I guess the delays will be in distribution and assembly if there are lots of separate components, especially if some of the components are from China.