Frozen II (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 30, 2020 (Standard Edition) - April 20 June 19, 2020 (Collector's Edition)
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)

frozen2.jpg 12370557-1744723040475984.jpg
12370400-1224738878352833.jpg
12370400-1164722740554461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh I'm not that surprised they missed the Disney classics 57 logo off the side. The regular 3D edition is also absent of that text. It's a bit of a shame only the Blu Ray and DVD have that decal. It'll upset alot of OCD collectors

They changed the style from the very noticeable numbers in yellow/gold ovals (which I liked) to something more streamlined (which I don't like) to reviving the no classic numbers as seen on the first three releases and also seen on a couple of later releases such as TREASURE PLANET making this the sixth Disney Classic without a classic number on the spine:-
View attachment 466852
What were they thinking? Really Zavvi? :banghead:

Mine has been dispatched on Thursday so hopefully arrive tomorrow.

Does anyone know why the standard (i.e. not steelbook) 4K release of Disney films in the US often have a 'plain blue' 2D disc ....:confused:
but similar release in UK has artwork on both discs? 4K sleeves on the 'Ultimate Collector Edition' in the US are much better though with some beautiful embossing!;)

Still not got mine (along with Antman and GOTG), but postie did call today with other mail for me. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, now...

Still waiting on my copy from the Postman. Post is very slow at the minute with me for obvious reasons. I got a "unable to deliver notice on Saturday " and was surprised to be able to go the local sorting office to pick my package up. Sadly it wasn't my zavvi discs. Also still getting deliveries on a Sunday (much to my surprise)

Got mine today also. Very underwhelming.
I not got delivery yet

I only had Star Wars Rise of Skywalker Vinyl delivered on Monday and only a letter was delivered on Tuesday

Hopefully will have delivery tomorrow or by end of the week

Zavvi Pre Orders most times I get deivery on release date or following day

Reactions: BluSteel2012
For £33 they need to stop being so cheap with the matt finishes. This has great art but looks so drab and awful with this piss poor finish.

Fair enough for £15 catalogue raleases, but £33? Come on.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
All that can be said is it nicely complements the most recent FROZEN steelbook ...
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

... and the spine is better than the first FROZEN steelbook although the missing classic number is a bummer:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Zavvi Pre Orders most times I get deivery on release date or following day

I used to and then for some reason it changed and it usually takes a week now. So I should receive my order of Frozen 2 today if the delivery follows form

Glad I cancelled mine (not that I had a choice). Not worth the price, especially with that finish... will await a price drop.