Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #06) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: December 2018
Purchase link: CineMuseum (November 24, 2018 14:30 Italy TIme)
Price: €44.90
GB: Hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run of 250 copies + 50 Empty Full Slips

Slip Lenti Versione 2.jpg46470042_1413629325434561_6955115227046215680_o.jpg
Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows and loves the film should appreciate the quote of Mickey Mouse ... the artwork is of a famous artist and has been made an important investment to be able to use it for our project.

View attachment 396551
I get the reference, but the front and back are way too different. You sound pretty committed to it though.

Liking the look of this, especially the front. However, I'd love for it to not be a lenticular. Would look pretty epic with a great finish (embossing, special paper). Any chance of the empty slips not being lenti @duckandrun?

When I saw the title I was happy this masterpiece finally gets premium package, but then - first, I saw the back artwork o_O:facepalm: ( yeah, relation to the film ok, but absolutely not fitting to the front :pain:), second - front will be crap lenticular (based on previous rls), and third - probably some kind of crap WWA steelbook inside.....so final conclusion - pass and keep waiting for some proper premium treatment :coffee:

The sticky states "50 Empty Full Slips" - does this mean the 50 empty pieces will be regular non Lenticular Full Slips and there will be another 250 Lenti Slips incl. WWA SB???

I'm not interested in Lenticular slips, so my question is whether there are going to be regular FS in addition.

When I saw the title I was happy this masterpiece finally gets premium package, but then - first, I saw the back artwork o_O:facepalm: ( yeah, relation to the film ok, but absolutely not fitting to the front :pain:), second - front will be crap lenticular (based on previous rls), and third - probably some kind of crap WWA steelbook inside.....so final conclusion - pass and keep waiting for some proper premium treatment :coffee:
Untouchables Lenti was awesome.