FUNKO FOLDABLE 5-PACK POP! PROTECTOR

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
FUNKO FOLDABLE 5-PACK POP! PROTECTOR
Preorder now
Estimated Release Date: October 2020
£8.99
PIAB

1599679026223.png

Description
Protect your investment & your grails today with an official Funko Pop! Protector These amazing Pop! Protectors are designed to keep your Pop! free from all knocks, bumps & dust!
Auto Lock Bottom
D Lock at the top
1 pack includes 5 Pop! Protectors
Figure not included

Reactions: Thoth
Not a bad price at £1.8 each.
Think in China it's very similar, best I've found was £1.3 but you have to buy 50+ in one go.

@Thoth These ones are only 0.3mm thick, so these will be pretty flimsy.
ATV have both 0.45mm (5) £5.99 and 0.60mm (5) £7.99. Obviously the more you buy the cheaper they work out. ATV also has quite a big catalogue of sizes :thumbs:
0.45mm
0.60mm
I use a lot of these and the quality is great
For the ones I want really protected I use Hard stacks, Funko do them for £9.99 each but ATV will be making them soon and I expect them to be slightly cheaper :thumbs:

I will definitely be picking some up as slowly the Pops start flowing in lol Dunno if to be happy or worried haha
Now that you have started mate your it the danger zone :LOL: :rofl: Youll find so many that you want and they will slowly take over all the spare space that you have :whistle::D

@Robles Hey mate, do you have any idea where I could get some quality display cases for bigger sized figurines?

Looking for something around the size of a 35cm height. Found some in China but I wonder if there's anything decently priced around UK as well.

@Robles Hey mate, do you have any idea where I could get some quality display cases for bigger sized figurines?

Looking for something around the size of a 35cm height. Found some in China but I wonder if there's anything decently priced around UK as well.
ikea

What sort of thing is it your looking for mate?

What sort of thing is it your looking for mate?

Hae3ebe6420c04055b378bbb278be7fbel.jpg

Something similar to that.

@Wreck Thx mate, I took a look just now.

I like the bookshelf style display cabinets they have but I have limited space at the moment so will have to put that on hold for now. Will definitely grab some of those big cabinets with display glass when I move to a new home and can convert one room to a gaming cave xD

For now am just looking for some single acrylic display boxes to store 2-3 Figures which came without a box. Dust seems to be setting onto them and I don't feel like dusting them off every week :facepalm:

Reactions: Robles
Hae3ebe6420c04055b378bbb278be7fbel.jpg

Something similar to that.

@Wreck Thx mate, I took a look just now.

I like the bookshelf style display cabinets they have but I have limited space at the moment so will have to put that on hold for now. Will definitely grab some of those big cabinets with display glass when I move to a new home and can convert one room to a gaming cave xD

For now am just looking for some single acrylic display boxes to store 2-3 Figures which came without a box. Dust seems to be setting onto them and I don't feel like dusting them off every week :facepalm:
I know a company that do exact boxes like these, they normally sell them to display controllers but I’ll find out if they do larger ones.

891B8C00-72FF-44B0-8BC2-E43065AF0D68.png

this is the one i was referring to

@Thoth I own 2, hard to beat for the price. I put 12" figs in there ( hot toys) but if i was doign some pops I would buy a 3 tiered acrylic riser stand and put in there and put pops on that.

something of this nature https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J27S9FD/?tag=hidefnin-20

but if looking for cheaper, then things like you already mentioned.

@Wreck That one is actually Really good. I see max. Load 3.5 Kg. WouLd you say it can hold more than that? i have some heavy resin ones.
These are great cabinets mate, we have one in the living room for all my missus statues and the optional lighting is a nice touch.
As for the weight, personally I wouldn’t over stack with it being glass there is always the chance it might pop.

Also there’s tons of different acrylic tiers on eBay mate at not bad prices either.

Ah so I just weight one of the resin statues and it's only 2.6KG. Felt heavier lol
I do like that glass cabinet and really want it haha. Problem is space! I honeslt don't have an empty corner where to place it until I move :facepalm:

I also found an acrylic box for £28 but makes no sense when the glass cabinet is £60 and can store up to 4 figures.

Reactions: Robles
Ah so I just weight one of the resin statues and it's only 2.6KG. Felt heavier lol
I do like that glass cabinet and really want it haha. Problem is space! I honeslt don't have an empty corner where to place it until I move :facepalm:

I also found an acrylic box for £28 but makes no sense when the glass cabinet is £60 and can store up to 4 figures.

surprisingly its not all that big. Tall sure, but actual floor real estate not all too big.

as for heavy stuff, I put that either on the bottom shelf ... or on top of the entire thing.

I have a sideshow premium format Nathan Drake on top of one, and a TWD heavy statue on the other. Never an issue. Some people run string LED lights in them , i just use the can light they sell at the store for like an extra $5 and installd on the top. People do a lot of mods to these things. Like make back drops, can even buy decal backdrops on ebay that mesh with whatever figure etc you put in there. Ive seen some people reinforce the glass shelves inside too. Seen a lot over the years. They are widely used by action figure and vinyl toy collectors etc.

Yeah it’s a no brainer to go for the cabinet if you can work out some space.