Funko POP! Group Buy

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
I will be hosting a Group Buy for Funko POP! figures. This is more for the US exclusives that I can help any International Ninja with, but will assist any US Ninjas as well if needed.

I will do my best to be able to assist on all requests, but will be a first come first serve basis depending on how many of a certain exclusive I will be able to get.

There will be a $2 GB fee and a $1 packing supply fee for all items purchased and a shipping charge to be determined when an invoice is requested.

The shipping charges will be at cost and may vary depending on which POP! is purchased and the respective weight of that POP!.

The cost of each POP! will also vary depending on the store it is purchased from as they vary. The cost ranges from $9 to about $20 depending on size and store.

All funds will be asked for at different times as I do not always have the cash to out out depending on the amount of requests. The amount for shipping will be determined and invoiced when ready to ship. I will break it up into multiple shipments of needed, but keep in mind that it is always more economical to ship multiples at a time.

I will hold up to 10 POP!'s at a time for anyone and then we will have to determine how they will be shipped. All shipments will be packed well and will also be Customs friendly. I will combine this with any steelbook I am able to assist with as well.

Please make sure all requests state how many you are requesting and the location I will be shipping to.

Asopp
Hulkbuster Collector Corps Pop
Scarlet Witch AoU

Last edited:
How much roughly would two ordinary pops to UK be to ship?
I weighed a couple of my heavier Star Wars Pops. The shipping for 2 to the UK should be about $17.91. Depending on what the Pop is and where I can get it, the price of the Pop itself will vary.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
Great idea! :)
I would really appreciate your help with some Pop!'s, but at first i need to know about the shipping prices for one and two Pops to germany? :coffee:
Also, does this include Convention-exclusives? :D i know that you probably won't attend to every god damn convention in the US, but maybe a few selected ones in your area?

Great idea! :)
I would really appreciate your help with some Pop!'s, but at first i need to know about the shipping prices for one and two Pops to germany? :coffee:
Also, does this include Convention-exclusives? :D i know that you probably won't attend to every god damn convention in the US, but maybe a few selected ones in your area?
@monsterzebra Let me know which ones you are looking for and I will see what I can find for you. In reference to the convention exclusives, I am not doing these as of now as I am not attending any of them. There are some that are available at some stores from the summer conventions, though.

@bantha11 AWESOME GB idea! :woot: :cool: :thumbs:

LOL!.jpg

:p

Hey guys,

i need some help with getting these 2 pops currently:

Black Widow with Cap-shield (Gamestop-excl. afaik)
US Agent (Comikaze-excl.)

Anybody able to source them for me? :)

Reactions: bantha11
Hey guys,

i need some help with getting these 2 pops currently:

Black Widow with Cap-shield (Gamestop-excl. afaik)
US Agent (Comikaze-excl.)

Anybody able to source them for me? :)
I can put in an order for the Black Widow, but do not know any way to get the Comikaze exclusive other than on eBay at this moment.

The pop is $10.99. I will get the shipping charge for you and PM you with the total. It is only $5 to reserve it and according to store they should have them in on Friday for a release on 10/31.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Hey buddy, are you still doing this?
I'm interested in the batman v superman range from hot topic and their exclusive Bobby singer from supernatural. There might be a few more but I'm just wondering what the postage options are for this?

Let me know, cheers

Reactions: bantha11
Hey buddy, are you still doing this?
I'm interested in the batman v superman range from hot topic and their exclusive Bobby singer from supernatural. There might be a few more but I'm just wondering what the postage options are for this?

Let me know, cheers

Group buys are pretty slow for me right now, if you can't get an assist from Jason give me a shout and I can help.

Reactions: Covcraig