Funko POP! On Sale Alerts/Price Drop/Sales

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Other items on sale as well-browse here

10925833-1394039386-428783.jpg

The one closest to us is forbidden planet UK and those reductions are from forbidden planet.com

Guy in there explained it all there was some dispute and they split between .com and co.uk separate companies now.

Well customs charged us on the full postage amount even though we got 50% off at hot topic :/

Anyone who has used pop in a box website is there any codes/discounts for a non subscriber to get free delivery when buying pops from the shops? :(

I don't know who does it think,@D4vem88

Anyone who has used pop in a box website is there any codes/discounts for a non subscriber to get free delivery when buying pops from the shops? :(

I don't know who does it think,@D4vem88

I subscribe and as far as I'm aware there aren't any codes around.

You can't put an address in for individual orders either, it could possibly work if I changed my address details to yours, order it and then change it back again but the only thing is I've got a couple on order and my subscription for next month will be processing soon and I don't want it to mess up my current orders.

I subscribe and as far as I'm aware there aren't any codes around.

You can't put an address in for individual orders either, it could possibly work if I changed my address details to yours, order it and then change it back again but the only thing is I've got a couple on order and my subscription for next month will be processing soon and I don't want it to mess up my current orders.

No you wouldnt want any issues of course not, but thank you for the very kind offer, it is ok :)