Funko Vinyl Sugar- Dorbz master thread UPDATED

Everything and anything to do with dorbz, funko is coming out with A LOT of new ones, so figured a thread would be appropriate. There is a lot to go through at the moment, so will be updating this thread over the next few days with pics and etc...

marvel:
beastdorbz.jpg

guardians:
starlord.jpg

Batman:
unnamed-9.jpg

blueBatman.jpg

DC:
IMG_5267.jpg

XL Dorbz:
4367_batman.jpg

XL Dorbz Exclusives:
5665_Batman6DorbsGLAM_MED_large.jpg

upcoming:
Horror
Nightmare before christmas
TMNT

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: DrH, ty233 and kaw
That's so funny I was just explaining to people on here what these were early this morning.

I was going to make a thread but wasn't feeling well and went to lie down. You have saved me the trouble.

Good job @alvinhwang21

These guys are awfully cute

Last edited:
Reactions: alvinhwang21
ya there are a few i really really like, im a huge horror fan so those caught my eye last night. Really love the Xl's as well. This thread is a pain at the moment, trying to figure out everything that has been released, what are exclusives and whats coming up plus trying to find pics for everything

hope your feeling better :)

Reactions: Flash
ya there are a few i really really like, im a huge horror fan so those caught my eye last night. Really love the Xl's as well. This thread is a pain at the moment, trying to figure out everything that has been released, what are exclusives and whats coming up plus trying to find pics for everything

hope your feeling better :)

Thank you *hug* if you need any help just now let me know :)

I love the look of the XL ones too.

Last edited:
Reactions: alvinhwang21
They are so cute maybe separate the ones you've listed at the top into separate posts so people can see easier, no one uses spoilers in the pop funko thread.

What you think? @alvinhwang21?

Or even just remove the spoilers I think people realise these are going to be picture heavy threads.

The horror ones look awesome

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread.
Have been waiting for the announcement of the Disney Dorbz.
Being late to the POP party we have missed a lot of Disney POPs
Will start with the Disney Dorbz as they are really cute.

Reactions: Flash