Funny/Awesome Gaming Videos

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I've seen some pretty interesting gaming related videos on Youtube over the years, as I'm sure you all have. I thought it'd be fun to share some of your favourites, or just simply share any new ones you come across.

Here's a pretty recent one of a guy completing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 in a under 4 minutes... impressive!

Attachments

• gaming.jpg
    gaming.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
This is definitely one of those :rofl:
I just can't hang with those anymore....
For example- CUPHEAD looks amazing - but I won't play it because I know that it will piss me off!!
I lived with games like that in the past (CONTRA, etc) - Now I like to actually ENJOY myself with games like GOD OF WAR and RED DEAD REDEMPTION.:rofl:

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
I just can't hang with those anymore....
For example- CUPHEAD looks amazing - but I won't play it because I know that it will piss me off!!
I lived with games like that in the past (CONTRA, etc) - Now I like to actually ENJOY myself with games like GOD OF WAR and RED DEAD REDEMPTION.:rofl:
Yeah, Cuphead is one of those games that will piss you off a lot more than once but:thumbs::whistle: it is a great game and gives you a great sense of achievement when completed but do get what you mean about playing a game that you enjoy more than just having to finish it :thumbs:

Red dead was definitely a game that I fully enjoyed playing :oohyeah:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Yeah, Cuphead is one of those games that will piss you off a lot more than once but:thumbs::whistle: it is a great game and gives you a great sense of achievement when completed but do get what you mean about playing a game that you enjoy more than just having to finish it :thumbs:

Red dead was definitely a game that I fully enjoyed playing :oohyeah:
I think it is pretty telling that games now have difficulty settings that say : "Medium difficulty - If you just want to enjoy the adventure"

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles