Funny/Awesome Gaming Videos

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
I've seen some pretty interesting gaming related videos on Youtube over the years, as I'm sure you all have. I thought it'd be fun to share some of your favourites, or just simply share any new ones you come across.

Here's a pretty recent one of a guy completing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 in a under 4 minutes... impressive!

Attachments

• gaming.jpg
    gaming.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Probably one of the most frustrating games I've ever played:rofl::naughty:

This is definitely one of those :rofl:
I just can't hang with those anymore....
For example- CUPHEAD looks amazing - but I won't play it because I know that it will piss me off!!
I lived with games like that in the past (CONTRA, etc) - Now I like to actually ENJOY myself with games like GOD OF WAR and RED DEAD REDEMPTION.:rofl:

I just can't hang with those anymore....
For example- CUPHEAD looks amazing - but I won't play it because I know that it will piss me off!!
I lived with games like that in the past (CONTRA, etc) - Now I like to actually ENJOY myself with games like GOD OF WAR and RED DEAD REDEMPTION.:rofl:
Yeah, Cuphead is one of those games that will piss you off a lot more than once but:thumbs::whistle: it is a great game and gives you a great sense of achievement when completed but do get what you mean about playing a game that you enjoy more than just having to finish it :thumbs:

Red dead was definitely a game that I fully enjoyed playing :oohyeah:

Yeah, Cuphead is one of those games that will piss you off a lot more than once but:thumbs::whistle: it is a great game and gives you a great sense of achievement when completed but do get what you mean about playing a game that you enjoy more than just having to finish it :thumbs:

Red dead was definitely a game that I fully enjoyed playing :oohyeah:
I think it is pretty telling that games now have difficulty settings that say : "Medium difficulty - If you just want to enjoy the adventure"

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles