Release date: September 15, 2015
Purchase links: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Notes:

m2217701.jpg

m2217701_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went this morning when they opened. They had about 15 copies at my store.
When I left 5 mins later about 1/3 were gone. Looks like this is very popular.

Just don't understand why #7 don't have any name/credit on the front like other 6s???

Love this franchise! Now... Best Buy... where's the "Box" "à-la-Harry-Potter" to hold all these? :p
IMG_9462.JPG

IMG_9465.JPG

IMG_9467.JPG IMG_9468.JPG IMG_9469.JPG

(and yeah... was lazy... didn't want to remove my protective sleeves... yeah...)

Just don't understand why #7 don't have any name/credit on the front like other 6s???

Love this franchise! Now... Best Buy... where's the "Box" "à-la-Harry-Potter" to hold all these? :p
View attachment 188060
View attachment 188061
View attachment 188062 View attachment 188063 View attachment 188064

(and yeah... was lazy... didn't want to remove my protective sleeves... yeah...)
I'm afraid they might not continue the trend for #8 and 9 :dunno:
And I noticed the missing names as well. But I was thinking its due to too many characters/names. So they decided not to put any.

I saw the Furious 7 Best Buy SteelBook commercial on CTV during Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris last night. It made me laugh because the commercial was almost pointless with all online stock and most stores sold out already. There are only nine stores in Canada with any in stock.

I saw the Furious 7 Best Buy SteelBook commercial on CTV during Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris last night. It made me laugh because the commercial was almost pointless with all online stock and most stores sold out already. There are only nine stores in Canada with any in stock.

There's definitely two less stores now. While I was attempting to do an ISPU order for Toronto Yonge/Eglington the stock at their store changed to sold out and then the other store in the GTA sold out after my order (hope they actually have stock).

I can't believe I missed this with a store right in front of my work... they've never sold out this "fast" before....

Last edited by a moderator:
As this is sold-out, if there are any Canadian Ninja (or others) who didn't get theirs and would need help, let me know ASAP.